Great day out.

Magic second half.

Loved it.

No voice left, but boy am I happy !

Barcon said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
BhwKBqbIYAEhJFt.jpg

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with ****.....

That's harsh Zin.

For a current England International to go and support his boyhood club with his mates (I very nearly said stand on the Terraces) is a pretty cool thing to do.

Who is it?
Edin Dzeko

ifiwasarichfan said:
BhwKBqbIYAEhJFt.jpg

That's harsh Zin.

For a current England International to go and support his boyhood club with his mates (I very nearly said stand on the Terraces) is a pretty cool thing to do.

That's what I thought. If more English footballers had his attitude to complement their talent, we'd actually do alright.

Barcon said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
BhwKBqbIYAEhJFt.jpg

That's harsh Zin.

Who is it?

I think it might be Jordan Henderson

Got back at 10pm.

Great day!

Thought another Wigan looked on the cards at halftime, but the lads showed their true class in the end.

PS. To the Cafe owner who kept me(and us) waiting for almost an hour for our food, then only to find there was no toast with my bacon, egg, on toast I ordered, after leaving the café, you're a c***!!

Took it back and got a refund.

NQCitizen said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
BhwKBqbIYAEhJFt.jpg

That's harsh Zin.

That's what I thought. If more English footballers had his attitude to complement their talent, we'd actually do alright.

Agreed - could have been very easy for him to get seats in with the prawn sandwich brigade - big respect to him

MotownBlue said:
Here is an AMAZING piece written by Simon Curtis for ESPN. I hope you have all seen it and read it. If not, here it is.

THIS is how it feels to be City. I love that he still writes like "one of us" and still acknowledges our past and where we have come from. I pray that this never stops. I don't mean it in the sense that I want us to always feel dread when things look bad on any given match day (although for those of us of a certain age and history, I feel it is impossible not to), but rather that I wish us to remain humble. To always have a sense of humor about ourselves. To always honor the memory of the years that we spent in the shit TOGETHER as fans.

Hope you are all having fun and still celebrating. When Yaya's strike went in, I shed a few tears. There is nothing in life like those pure moments of class. I never saw it coming. He was so nonchalant. Just swept at the ball and then BOOM. I was so tense at that point - so nervous. I have been following City since 1997 and I understand why I felt that way today and why the match thread was full of grunting and whinging. It is who we are, to a degree, if we have been following City since before the new era. It can't be helped. It will always live in us a bit. Long may it be so and long may it keep our feet on the ground as this club reaches for the sky. I don't ever want to be like those other clubs where the fans are all arrogant pricks, full of venom and attitude. I want to be MANCHESTER CITY.

I would give ANYTHING to be across the pond tonight, sitting in a pub with some of you, drowning in ALE (I'm a professional brewmaster) as we celebrate. Live it up, Blue boys and girls. Hopefully this is just the beginning for this year. CTID!

I think I enjoyed your intro to the article as much as the article itself. Very eloquent.

Just so genuinely happy for those long time fans that are witnessing this.

mancity61 said:
The game just flashed by. I thought they'd scorec to early then suddenly it was half time. We just weren't shooting enough til Yaya stepped up. Got to repkace pony tail with Lescott for the rest of the season the bloke is a joke!!
The guy you're calling a joke just helped your team lift a trophy for fucks sake. He did all that was required, and I'm sure Lescott would have done the same. Enjoy what we've achieved today. It's been over 30 years so stop fucking moaning.

Re: Wembley fatigue

they have a thread about us and we get a right slagging which suprised me because we had banter with loads all day and a good sing song in pubs and on tubes. I have loads of time for them but after reading their lot there seems a bit of sour grapes

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/city-fans.886779/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/city-fans.886779/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.