LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

I've got a feeling O'shea a couple of others were running out to give Ki a right thrashing for losing Yaya / not closing him down ...

How much that goal meant to everyone was mega, the whole team/supporters erupted

MuzMcfc said:
I've got a feeling O'shea a couple of others were running out to give Ki a right thrashing for losing Yaya / not closing him down ...

How much that goal meant to everyone was mega, the whole team/supporters erupted
Well that would make more sense yeah.

Santiago Street . said:
Wonderful day.

Nasri's goal sent me into the fuckin stratosphere - absolutely amazing moment.

CTID
Thought I were gonna bang me head on the friggin Moon ...good job it's made of cheese
1astro.gif

Ducado said:
Bit of a woman fest and sour grapes about us on their main forum

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/man-city-fans.887035/page-2#post-17148120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ma ... t-17148120</a>

It seems that because we were not running around London blowing car horns and dancing and singing all the way home, that we don't care and the upshot is we are shit fans and because it meant more to them natural justice should have prevailed and they be given the cup

As for the noise, I did not hear much from them after Nasri's goal

I have no problems with them, but but it's a bit small time to accuse us of not caring, the last thing I would want to do after a cup final is go and rub it in, I thought we were very dignified with no gloating, perhaps it's the way they do things in the North East?

I would not take too much notice of most on there, if you are aware of the idiots you just ignore, but if not you take their posts seriously, but it takes time on there to know who to ignore.
There are also a lot of posts of various threads with nothing but praise for your supporters, for helping making it a great day despite the loss.
Are we jealous? By god we are, we would love a little success, let alone the success that you will have in years to come. The Sunderland fans there yesterday if you did bump into them, would have treated you with respect and friendliness (I Hope) and hopefully that came across as most stayed to watch you get trophy and clap you out of the ground.
It, in my opinion, was a great weekend, made the better by 2 sets of great supporters. The vast majority of your supporters know what it is like not to have any success, and that showed in the respect you showed us.
Once again (I said this in another thread) well done lads, enjoy the win, and thanks for a great day. And most of us want you to win the league over anyone else of the possible contenders, and to come second in the FA Cup as we could have another day out together.

thefullwellstep said:
Ducado said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/man-city-fans.887035/page-2#post-17148120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ma ... t-17148120</a>

It seems that because we were not running around London blowing car horns and dancing and singing all the way home, that we don't care and the upshot is we are shit fans and because it meant more to them natural justice should have prevailed and they be given the cup

I have no problems with them, but but it's a bit small time to accuse us of not caring, the last thing I would want to do after a cup final is go and rub it in, I thought we were very dignified with no gloating, perhaps it's the way they do things in the North East?

I would not take too much notice of most on there, if you are aware of the idiots you just ignore, but if not you take their posts seriously, but it takes time on there to know who to ignore.
There are also a lot of posts of various threads with nothing but praise for your supporters, for helping making it a great day despite the loss.
Are we jealous? By god we are, we would love a little success, let alone the success that you will have in years to come. The Sunderland fans there yesterday if you did bump into them, would have treated you with respect and friendliness (I Hope) and hopefully that came across as most stayed to watch you get trophy and clap you out of the ground.
It, in my opinion, was a great weekend, made the better by 2 sets of great supporters. The vast majority of your supporters know what it is like not to have any success, and that showed in the respect you showed us.
Once again (I said this in another thread) well done lads, enjoy the win, and thanks for a great day. And most of us want you to win the league over anyone else of the possible contenders, and to come second in the FA Cup as we could have another day out together.
By the way, I'm curious as to how your fans view your current situation. Do you feel confident in Poyet, or still reserving judgment? And do you feel you'll avoid relegation?

taconinja said:
thefullwellstep said:
Ducado said:

By the way, I'm curious as to how your fans view your current situation. Do you feel confident in Poyet, or still reserving judgment? And do you feel you'll avoid relegation?
cant speak for all but 99% are right behind Poyet, he has in all honesty done an amazing job after taking over a shambles from Di Canio. We gave other teams an 8 game head start! We are playing better football, got to a final, in a quarter in another and beat the mags twice. Touch and go if we stay up. We need to beat teams at home that are down there with us. We seem better against better teams (strangely) as they try to attack and we play on break. We don't really have guile to break teams down who sit back. Here's hoping but will be desperately close and awful tension till the end. We have a chance now, we were all but down in October! Even if we go down, people want Gus to stay.

thefullwellstep said:
taconinja said:
thefullwellstep said:
cant speak for all but 99% are right behind Poyet, he has in all honesty done an amazing job after taking over a shambles from Di Canio. We gave other teams an 8 game head start! We are playing better football, got to a final, in a quarter in another and beat the mags twice. Touch and go if we stay up. We need to beat teams at home that are down there with us. We seem better against better teams (strangely) as they try to attack and we play on break. We don't really have guile to break teams down who sit back. Here's hoping but will be desperately close and awful tension till the end. We have a chance now, we were all but down in October! Even if we go down, people want Gus to stay.
Thanks. Best of luck for the rest of the season. You're one of our jinx clubs, but I would rather see you stay up anyway. :)

taconinja said:
MuzMcfc said:

Well that would make more sense yeah.
They went mad at the ref because Nasri tackled high on larsson but it wasn't a foul, in the build up to the goal.

Pics and comments from the Capital Cup win against Sunderland are now online at
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rtfract.com/citmar14.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rtfract.com/citmar14.htm</a>
Sorry for delay -the server was down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.