LEAGUE CUP WINNERS 2013/2014!! Post Final Thread

mrmacca said:
Are we not having a "Your pictures of the Capital One Cup Weekend" thread Mods or have I missed it ?
unsure.gif
It's not up to the mods; a poster has to start the ball rolling. No one has so far.

jimharri said:
mrmacca said:
Are we not having a "Your pictures of the Capital One Cup Weekend" thread Mods or have I missed it ?
unsure.gif
It's not up to the mods; a poster has to start the ball rolling. No one has so far.

I'm not sure I have the permissions to start a thread do I? Mods can I?

mrmacca said:
jimharri said:
mrmacca said:
unsure.gif

Once you have passed 100 posts you are able to start a thread, but there is a pics thread already.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=298249" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=298249</a>

Hung said:
spotthemackem said:
congratulations on your win took two worldies but fair play
you need to up your win reactions though coming out of Wembley and watching your coaches leaving you'd think you'd lost
again well done throughly enjoyed my weekend(apart from one very very obvious bit)

OK, thanks for the advice. I'll tell you what, if we meet you again at Wembley this year and we (as is likely), beat you again, we'll all jump up and down outside the ground and scream and shout and put on a little display for you if that would make you happier.

I've heard a lot of the 'Sunderland fans are the salt of the earth' bollocks. I suppose that our problem is that we go to Wembley so often, we are not going to be as enthusiastic as if it was our first final since Adam was a lad. It's the same with most things. If you have Miss World as a girlfriend, you appreciate the 1st fuck far more than the 101st fuck. You'd still enjoy it a lot, but you wouldn't be telling your mates about it any more and it would essentially be just another fuck.

I wish Sunderland well, I like the people from the North East and I hope they stay up. I hope your fans have another day out or two to Wembley ending in disappointment after losing to us, but spare me the 'Sunderland would know how to celebrate' shite, because with respect, Sunderland may not get there for another couple of decades whereas City will probably get there on a yearly basis, so you need to make the most of it whereas we don't.

On the game, creditable display from plucky Sunderland, but every stat suggested City should have won it, which we did. If Yaya and Nasri hadn't pulled those two out of the hat, most likely that somebody would have side footed a couple in from 6 yards at some point in the game.

Enjoy the DvD, gripe about what could have been and most importantly, good luck in the relegation fight, because if you go down, getting back could take a long, long time. For the record , I'd much rather Sunderland stay up than most of the others down there.

whoa there fella where did that come from, recent band wagon jumper are we

spotthemackem said:
Hung said:
spotthemackem said:
you need to up your win reactions though coming out of Wembley and watching your coaches leaving you'd think you'd lost
again well done throughly enjoyed my weekend(apart from one very very obvious bit)

OK, thanks for the advice. I'll tell you what, if we meet you again at Wembley this year and we (as is likely), beat you again, we'll all jump up and down outside the ground and scream and shout and put on a little display for you if that would make you happier.

I've heard a lot of the 'Sunderland fans are the salt of the earth' bollocks. I suppose that our problem is that we go to Wembley so often, we are not going to be as enthusiastic as if it was our first final since Adam was a lad. It's the same with most things. If you have Miss World as a girlfriend, you appreciate the 1st fuck far more than the 101st fuck. You'd still enjoy it a lot, but you wouldn't be telling your mates about it any more and it would essentially be just another fuck.

I wish Sunderland well, I like the people from the North East and I hope they stay up. I hope your fans have another day out or two to Wembley ending in disappointment after losing to us, but spare me the 'Sunderland would know how to celebrate' shite, because with respect, Sunderland may not get there for another couple of decades whereas City will probably get there on a yearly basis, so you need to make the most of it whereas we don't.

On the game, creditable display from plucky Sunderland, but every stat suggested City should have won it, which we did. If Yaya and Nasri hadn't pulled those two out of the hat, most likely that somebody would have side footed a couple in from 6 yards at some point in the game.

Enjoy the DvD, gripe about what could have been and most importantly, good luck in the relegation fight, because if you go down, getting back could take a long, long time. For the record , I'd much rather Sunderland stay up than most of the others down there.

whoa there fella where did that come from, recent band wagon jumper are we

Actually no. Been going since 1970. I'm just sick of hearing the bollocks being trotted along the lines of your contribution, i.e. 'You should celebrate more' etc etc. It was your big day, it wasn't really ours, so spare us the lessons on how to enjoy ourselves. In the meantime, as I've said, I wish Sunderland all the best and I'm really looking forward to seeing your lot dancing about like loons and showing us all what it's like to be a passionate fan when you avoid relegation for a season.

Hung said:
spotthemackem said:

Harshly cutting but essentially correct.

Keep hearing how good Sunderland were, has anybody mentioned how much time wasting they got away with in the first half?

swifty said:
mrmacca said:
jimharri said:

Once you have passed 100 posts you are able to start a thread, but there is a pics thread already.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=298249" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=298249</a>
I think he's looking for more pics from a fan's perspective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.