• Total voters
Domestic treble
League and any cup double
League title
Champions league

In that order of preference

Changed my mind on this recently.

Would rather win the CL now.

It would be a shame if Kompany, Fernandinho, Silva & Aguero retire having not won the CL so, even tho I think the PL takes slight precedence for us in general, the CL takes priority for me now because it is what these 4 will be desperate to win more than anything.

It would be more difficult if Utd were our rivals for the PL but they aren't, and as annoying as scousers can be, and as sickening as the (LFC-infested) media's coverage of it would be, LFC aren't Utd and LFC winning the PL with us winning the CL is probably Utd's worst nightmare so even that has a silver lining.

Winning the CL will do more for the club too, from sponsorships to top stars being more inclined to join us etc.

Everyone knows we're the best team in the PL anyway...

Last edited:
The CL will be a big statement to the rest of Europe if we win it, so I’ll go with that.

If we don’t win the prem it will be down to the Dippers having a great season allied to being consistently lucky and benefitting from a fair few dubious decisions. Something they won’t be able to sustain going forwards.

That said I think the CL will be tougher to win, you need some luck with injuries, suspensions, form etc.

If we can win that I think the league will follow too. And maybe some of the other trophies too.

The Dippers bench was piss poor last night, like a West Brom/Stoke standard bench (no disrespect to them) whilst the past few weeks we have had an outrageous depth of talent, and that’s with a couple of players missing.

This team and this manager have the chance to do something even more amazing than last year.

CL. We will never Be a great side ranked with the best in Europe until we do. Both would be better ;)

I hope we win the fucking lot just to piss everyone off.

1. Premier League
2. FA Cup
3. League Cup
4. The oddly named Champions League - how many teams were actually the champions of their country.
And it’s not even a league format

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.