League or Champions League?

Which would you rather win?

• Total voters
Irrelevant question really.
No way were winning the CL on last night's display against the lowest ranked side.
We make far too many mistakes and the Refs and UEFA totally hate us.
UEFA will never allow us to win the champions league and last night's officiating was once again utterly disgraceful.

Irrelevant question really.
No way were winning the CL on last night's display against the lowest ranked side.
We make far too many mistakes and the Refs and UEFA totally hate us.
UEFA will never allow us to win the champions league and last night's officiating was once again utterly disgraceful.

You are quite negative Matt. We did well last night. Two unlucky decisions and we weren’t at our best but you can’t always be.

Who is better than us?

You are quite negative Matt. We did well last night. Two unlucky decisions and we weren’t at our best but you can’t always be.

Who is better than us?

I don't think I am and Pep alluded to it post match last night.
I just think the team makes too many errors in European games, FERNANDINHO and Otamendi last night.
I'd say Real, Barca and Juventus would be more street wise than us.
I think we're 3 to 4 seasons off winning the CL.

I don't think I am and Pep alluded to it post match last night.
I just think the team makes too many errors in European games, FERNANDINHO and Otamendi last night.
I'd say Real, Barca and Juventus would be more street wise than us.
I think we're 3 to 4 seasons off winning the CL.
Pep was managing expectations.

Make no mistake, we are ready now. Last night was further proof. We dug ourselves out of a hole which wasn’t really self-inflicted. It was another string to our bow.

It’s a knockout, so as last year showed, one bad spell and you can be out. But I think we will could easily win it this year.

Pep was managing expectations.

Make no mistake, we are ready now. Last night was further proof. We dug ourselves out of a hole which wasn’t really self-inflicted. It was another string to our bow.

It’s a knockout, so as last year showed, one bad spell and you can be out. But I think we will could easily win it this year.

But UEFA hate us I worry about officials screwing us every game.

But UEFA hate us I worry about officials screwing us every game.
I would love us to win the champions league,but I can’t see it happening,apart from being fucked over in games by officials and now VAR,we aren’t savvy enough in games when it gets to the knockout stage throw in a tight defence ( which in Europe we haven’t really had ) and how to see out a game when maybe under the cosh .The Schalke game although a great result all things considered the teams we could meet if we get through won’t be as poor as them ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.