League or Champions League?

Which would you rather win?

• Total voters
CL, as long as dippers or rags don't win the league. This is probably the best team football world has ever seen, yes, I think it is better than 2008 Barcelona. it will never get a credit for that if we don't win CL. But I don't want two of red ****s to win the league.

League. Always. No matter how bent it’s become.
CL is icing on the cake.

Don’t care if we get appreciated for what we’ve done.
Don’t care if not winning CL is last stick to beat us with. There’s always something else to hit us with.

Mate if you think that the corrupt bosses of that will let us anywhere near the final of their precious little club you shouldnt be allowed unsupervised access to a thousand pounds
We were literally 1 goal away from the final in Pellegrini's last season, so I'd say that was pretty near.

Also, I'm not betting thousands of pounds that we'll definitely get there, just that you'll definitely be watching if we do. Its a safe bet. Do you want to make it £5k?

I believe that we will win the Champions League this year and it will be the pinnacle of joy from 43 years of watching City for me.

League. Always. No matter how bent it’s become.
CL is icing on the cake.

Don’t care if we get appreciated for what we’ve done.
Don’t care if not winning CL is last stick to beat us with. There’s always something else to hit us with.

Well said. Whole heartedly agree. PL the much harder competition to win. Don't Carr what any rag or dippers supporter says. It's only better to them because we haven't won it. If we won it they would also say 'ah but...'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.