League Title or CL Final?

People slaggin the champs league need to give there head a wobble, imagine Manchester City Champions of Europe in the Age of Messi and Ronaldo.

Imagine how the scum would feel.

Still love winning the prem obviously, but Europe would take us to the next level.

and they don't want us to win, imagine all those broken hearts across Europe when there's sky blue on that ugly trophy

League title because it isn't rigged. CL is just a cup competition that they have manipulated to enable the same teams to compete every year. Let me see whats the betting on Bayern, RM and Barca being in the semi finals plus one other. I preferred it when it was the European Cup without seeding, everybody had a chance.

Domestic dominance every time for me. No one really gave a shit when Chelsea won the CL, everyone knows/remembers the PL Champions!

Since it is our owner's big dream, i would rather the lads make it to the final and win it for Sheikh Mansour, it is the least they could do to repay him.

Definitely take a Champions League win if we did it playing expansive football and were widely considered worthy winners. We'd be the best team in Europe, which trumps the best team in England. However, when Chelsea "fluked" the Champions League, it was widely acknowledged that they weren't the best team in Europe and was just a 1 off, I'd rather win the title than do that.

Premier League for me because it means succession after succession of wins at the weekend making for a happy year.

If someone else won the league, I'd still regard us as 2nd best even if we won the Champions League

how can so many of you say league?

the chance to play in the final of the biggest football competition in the world? I think so.

can't help but feel some of you are being a little bit biased just because we've been so poor in the champions league...

how can so many of you say league?

the chance to play in the final of the biggest football competition in the world? I think so.

can't help but feel some of you are being a little bit biased just because we've been so poor in the champions league...

And possibly lose, and United win the title? No fucking thank you!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.