League Title or CL Final?

This season has to be winning the league for me and winning it in absolute style seeing us do it with at least 4-5 games to go :)

A
I never mentioned winning it, I'm aware of the question posed?

I mentioned playing init.
Oh right, and you'd still rather just 'appear' in a final without guarantee of winning it than actually win the league?
Whatever floats your boat I suppose.

The question is worded strangely.

Winning the Premier League versus getting to the final of the CL (with the possibility of losing) well everyone is going to say the Premier League.

If the question is which one would you rather WIN then that's a real question and I can understand both sides. However there is a reason our owners want to win the CL. Football is a global game and winning the CL puts the club on the fast track to greatness. So for the long term benefit of the club as a whole, as opposed to the short term blast, the answer is quite clear to me:

The Champions League.

Spot on. The only issue is that some folks on here actually don't think the owners care about the CL.

Until we get past this concept we will always be little City. Its embarrassing to see this from our fans.
Why is it?
Every year we get the hardest groups,bad decisions and usually someone gets sent off,at least we know where we are with the PL
I'm not surprised most prefer to win the domestic title

Why is it?
Every year we get the hardest groups,bad decisions and usually someone gets sent off,at least we know where we are with the PL
I'm not surprised most prefer to win the domestic title
It's a good point and a realistic one. Would anyone really be that surprised later if we end up with 10 men and 9 booked?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.