League Title or CL Final?

how can so many of you say league?

the chance to play in the final of the biggest football competition in the world? I think so.

can't help but feel some of you are being a little bit biased just because we've been so poor in the champions league...

Club teams aren't allowed to enter the World Cup.

the chance to play in the final of the biggest football competition in the world? I think so.

can't help but feel some of you are being a little bit biased just because we've been so poor in the champions league...
Because the question posed, was a guaranteed trophy with the league, or an 'appearance' in the CL final.
I quite enjoy seeing us lift silverware - not so much other teams doing so at our expense.

Here is an honest question for City fans. In this season, if there was a choice of one ONLY, which would you choose? A 3rd Premier League title in 5 years? Or a chance to play at the San Siro in May? What would be more enjoyable and important to you?

Haven't you heard? Anything less than a quadruple this year and we're all going back to supporting Chelsea!

Seriously, though, the league every time. Thank you, very much.
Anything else is a bonus.

A bird in the hand....

Is this a Clarkie?

No, not at all!
Winning the CL is clearly a huge thing to some, and our glorious owner obviously wants it to happen sooner rather than later, but the question was posed and I answered with my own stance, I want City to dominate the PL for many years to come...winning the CL is largely down to luck, just ask the Rags and Chelsea if either of them actually deserved their most recent wins in the competition!

Because the question posed, was a guaranteed trophy with the league, or an 'appearance' in the CL final.
I quite enjoy seeing us lift silverware - not so much other teams doing so at our expense.

I never mentioned winning it, I'm aware of the question posed?

I mentioned playing init.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.