League Title or CL Final?

Premier League title for me for 2 reasons.....

1. We're a good few years from a CL final but we're progressing slowly.
2. Always found the CL a very stale competition, although a great one to be in just a competition won by the team who can play the most boring and/or dive the best.

Premier lge all day long. Hate that corrupt competition so much, so over-hyped.

From a personal perspective I couldn't give two fucks about the champions league. It's a bent, fucking corrupt competition.

However, for as much as it gets me I'll be there for every game. The club need my support and everyone else's to make a statement because as much as the fan base may disagree this competition is very important to us. We need it to keep growing. The PL alone will not achieve it over a period of time.

The booing of the anthem needs to stop. I agree with everything said about FFP but booing is not helping the clubs image, and at the end of the day I'm a Manchester City fan not UEFA. Whatever I have to do to help the club move forward, I will do it.

The PL is our bread and butter and for whatever fucking reason, we seem to find top gear in it. Why we can't seem to deliver in Europe is a question I'm still asking myself 5 years on.

Premier League title for me for 2 reasons.....

1. We're a good few years from a CL final but we're progressing slowly.
2. Always found the CL a very stale competition, although a great one to be in just a competition won by the team who can play the most boring and/or dive the best.

How can people say we're a "good few years" from competing in CL. What do we expect to change in those next few years? If anything our current crop of star players like Serg will be getting older.
On paper our squad is among the best and no reason we shouldn't be competing for it now.

CL because that's what we need to do to in order be in the same same sentence as Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern. I'm quite shocked how many of you are choosing the PL at this time. We've won it 2 times in 3 years and it's time for CL now. The owners know that too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.