League Title or CL Final?

Thought you meant league cup there! Then no contest take us to the final of Europe!

Otherwise, after actually reading the title, premier league title again pls. That's priority. Rest is bonus.

My number one priority is the Premier League Title - because I want to keep the rags looking up at us.
European and domestic cups are a bonus.

League for me but CL is the 2nd priority.
FA Cup is a bonus.

League Cup is irrelevant, I don't consider it a real trophy.
If you don't mind me saying, that's a very arrogant view. During the trophy drought, we'd have killed to win the League Cup. Yes, it's at the bottom of our priorities of the 4 trophies we're currently in for, but to say it's not a real trophy is wrong.

Why is it?
Every year we get the hardest groups,bad decisions and usually someone gets sent off,at least we know where we are with the PL
I'm not surprised most prefer to win the domestic title
This is the easiest group we've had for a chance of finishing top

If you don't mind me saying, that's a very arrogant view. During the trophy drought, we'd have killed to win the League Cup. Yes, it's at the bottom of our priorities of the 4 trophies we're currently in for, but to say it's not a real trophy is wrong.
You're right - I've been a bit strong in my wording there. I do consider it a good opportunity to give our squad players something to play for rather than something we should be throwing our 1st choice team at though (until the semi's anyway).

Completely agree, we should take as many trophies as we can. That being said I'd take League or FA cup and Champions League semi final over PL title. If we truly wanna be considered a top club, we have got to make a mark in the CL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.