League Title or CL Final?

Title. We'll be a laughing stock if we don't lift it this season. Nobody expects us to lift the CL over Bayern Munich, Barcelona or Juventus.

Would rather lose a one off match in the CL than the PL because we can still top the group and then results like Juventus will be irrelevant as we start again in the knockout stages. But losing 3 points in the PL is permanent and could prove costly at the end of the season.

I don't known if it's because we haven't done that well but I just can't get into the CL like I can a league game. I was over last night before the game had even finished. I'd have still have been stewing now over dropped points if Nacho hadn't have popped up at Selhurst Park with his goal.

Completely agree, we should take as many trophies as we can. That being said I'd take League or FA cup and Champions League semi final over PL title. If we truly wanna be considered a top club, we have got to make a mark in the CL.
not in my book we don't

Yep we should finish top. Not a great start. Was hoping for a win easy passage to knockout stages so we could rest a few players in the last couple of group games and draw a second place team in next round so as to avoid the big guns!!!. Looks like its going to be the same CL scramble and then Barca in the next round again!!

Yep we should finish top. Not a great start. Was hoping for a win easy passage to knockout stages so we could rest a few players in the last couple of group games and draw a second place team in next round so as to avoid the big guns!!!. Looks like its going to be the same CL scramble and then Barca in the next round again!!
so in other words, same shit different year

The difference is, the PL we can win. The CL in the next 5yrs is a pipe dream. We can buy all the players we want but CL experience cannot be rushed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.