League Title or CL Final?

League Title Allways - but if the CL is going I'd have that too.
As to just a CL final - no chance.

Last edited:
IIRC this, or a similar question was asked before and don't we, the fans seem to be giving the same answer??

Premier League every time, we are not likely to get in the CL final until we get into pot 1 because we are likely to come second which usually gives us a tough route to the final.

However, for our owners' ambitions 'ees especially importante' to win the league now that the CL pot rules have changed so we do get into pot 1 next season and then can start to build a reputation as the team that the rest of Europe fears.

Champions League.....we've never done it and it would be great to be champions of Europe.

Here is an honest question for City fans. In this season, if there was a choice of one ONLY, which would you choose? A 3rd Premier League title in 5 years? Or a chance to play at the San Siro in May? What would be more enjoyable and important to you?

Premier league for me, might be more difficult answer if you guaranteed a victory in the final at San Siro

Will Mario be presenting the cup?

The question is worded strangely.

Winning the Premier League versus getting to the final of the CL (with the possibility of losing) well everyone is going to say the Premier League.

If the question is which one would you rather WIN then that's a real question and I can understand both sides. However there is a reason our owners want to win the CL. Football is a global game and winning the CL puts the club on the fast track to greatness. So for the long term benefit of the club as a whole, as opposed to the short term blast, the answer is quite clear to me:

The Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.