LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

I am that confident that we will beat United over 2 legs that I have booked my train tickets to London On Sunday 1st March while they are still reasonably cheap.
Managed to get a midday train which gets into Euston at 14.10 with the return leaving at 20.35 arriving back in Manchester at 22.55. Return price of £55.
I have previous form for taking a punt on cheap train tickets for a Wembley Final.
When City lost to Everton 1-0 (at Goodison) in 2016,I knew that we would overcome the deficit and win the 2nd leg and proceed to Wembley. So I booked my train to London the next day for about £40. Sometimes you just have to speculate to accumulate.

We can get ready for those scumbags pelting our players with missiles in that corner of their ground, if we get a corner. They will be out for revenge for what happened a couple of weeks ago.

Post going round stating that following a meeting both clubs have agreed to restrict away tickets to the usual league numbers in order to minimise any potential disorder.
No idea if this is actually true but sure we will find out soon enough

Let's wait and see, but it'll be a real shame if this is the case.

I know lots of blues who wouldn't normally get to OT who were looking forward to this.

I would be surprised if City agreed to this although if true both clubs will hide behind the excuse that it's because of advice received from the GMP

I would be surprised if City agreed to this although if true both clubs will hide behind the excuse that it's because of advice received from the GMP

City wouldn't say boo to a goose on ticketing matters. United have been allowed to get away with paltry allocations for years and now we're allowing them too. Shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.