LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

Just better hope they dont make it a 14:00 kick off.
I checked KO times for the all the League Cup Finals since 2010,and apart from 2014 (City vs Sunderland) all KO times were either 16.00 or 16.30.
So fingers crossed that it is not a 14.00 KO or I will just about make the 2nd half KO after a mad dash from Euston to Wembley.

Don't remember too much trouble at the 2010 semis again them so don't see why they would reduce the allocation

Are both parties using the recent pitchside incidents @ Etihad Derby to facilitate reduced allocation for EFL Semis.

I checked KO times for the all the League Cup Finals since 2010,and apart from 2014 (City vs Sunderland) all KO times were either 16.00 or 16.30.
So fingers crossed that it is not a 14.00 KO or I will just about make the 2nd half KO after a mad dash from Euston to Wembley.

If i was you i would cover myself have £10 the rags to qualify at 5/1 if they knock us out u break even if we go through u have got your train return for £60 happy days.

If true both are being wankers both the rags and us.

It's a semi final ffs full allocation for both away fans and stop being such soft twats.

If i was you i would cover myself have £10 the rags to qualify at 5/1 if they knock us out u break even if we go through u have got your train return for £60 happy days.
That is a great idea. If we don't make it to the final I was going to use the train tickets for a day out in London, but I then realised that we are playing Arsenal at home on March 1st. Doh!!!!

If posts from what the rags have started selling are true looks like reduced allocation. If so just throw the competition in the bin and don’t bother anymore, was the one good thing with it. City can do one if they think I would go to a final (should we win obviously) if they do us over.

Any final would be just after away to Madrid and looks like I may be doing neither, would have never happened years gone by. Suppose it’s how it is with football now, losing interest day by day after being done over one way or another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.