LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

Yes. If you're on the cup scheme you've already been guaranteed your own ticket. Personally I think it's a daft idea allowing people to buy an extra ticket for a game like that.
It’s better than the club dishing them out to Rags via ticket agencies, tour operators, sponsors, friends of the EFL and our players who seem to get tickets for home and away games willy-nilly and give them out to any Tom Dick or PeteBoyle going that they’ve met in a nightclub in Town.

So I wasn’t the only one who noticed that! Fucking bizarre if that is indeed the case, unless they mean cup schemers can buy 1 extra before all other SC holders can buy 2 extra and at that point cup schemers can buy another 2 too? Fuck knows though!

They do mean that but consider it this way. I want my 2 sons to go, I am on the cup scheme to show my loyalty and attend every cup game, do I buy one when it is offered or wait until it is open to non cup scheme members so I can ensure we all sit together. My point is where is the reward for the cup scheme membership ? it might seem petty, I think they is only a days difference but that is not the point, The club have shit on us re the away tickets so what was the point of the cup scheme and now this.

REM summed it up. Losing my religion.

It’s better than the club dishing them out to Rags via ticket agencies, tour operators, sponsors, friends of the EFL and our players who seem to get tickets for home and away games willy-nilly and give them out to any Tom Dick or PeteBoyle going that they’ve met in a nightclub in Town.
Do the players really walk around with great wads of tickets these days though ? Most of em don’t seem able to bring their passport to the airport without help from their PA let alone organise tickets for friend of friends.

The blame rests solely with the club and the cvnts in charge of ticketing.

They do mean that but consider it this way. I want my 2 sons to go, I am on the cup scheme to show my loyalty and attend every cup game, do I buy one when it is offered or wait until it is open to non cup scheme members so I can ensure we all sit together. My point is where is the reward for the cup scheme membership ? it might seem petty, I think they is only a days difference but that is not the point, The club have shit on us re the away tickets so what was the point of the cup scheme and now this.

REM summed it up. Losing my religion.

I’ve just read it again and it’s not 2 extra for non cup-scheme SC holder but 2 tickets so 2 extra. The only “reward” seems to be that cup schemers have a 24 hour advantage to buy their extra ticket. We used to also get a discount as well but that seems to have gone out the window of late.

I’ve just read it again and it’s not 2 extra for non cup-scheme SC holder but 2 tickets so 2 extra. The only “reward” seems to be that cup schemers have a 24 hour advantage to buy their extra ticket. We used to also get a discount as well but that seems to have gone out the window of late.

Your confusing me now !!! But yes I think you are right, the wording is the most stupid thing I have seen for a long time. Both sets of fans can get one extra ticket. I think I need a lie down.

The only benefits of being on the cup scheme in this instance is that you're guaranteed your normal seat plus 100 loyalty points (200 Platinum). Other than that, both cup scheme and non cup scheme season ticket holders can purchase one extra ticket from the same time 10am Thurs 2nd. The reason why it says 2 tickets for non cup scheme is because they haven't already purchased their own ticket at that point! Therefore if your 2 sons aren't season ticket holders you will not be able to buy both of them tickets on Thursday but will need to wait until Friday assuming that at least one of them has previously attended 3 matches.... You will then have to ring customer services to relocate as you will have been allocated your usual seat and can then try to buy 3 together; good luck....!!

Last edited:
This is the reverse side of the coin with more home fans going and cheaper tickets. I think there will be a scramble 10am on Thursday though - not sure the criteria is correct though?

I don't already have two non cup schemeres who have season tickets asked me to use this to get him and his lad one, better than a tout getting it
If they have season tickets they'll get their own seats no problem hard to see why they would need you to get them mate. All I see from this is trouble in the stands.

If they have season tickets they'll get their own seats no problem hard to see why they would need you to get them mate. All I see from this is trouble in the stands.

Because they ainy cup schemers and wpuld like to sit same area as us

Mainly because it will save them £30 and why not I would do the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.