LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

But City have honoured the bargain. If you paid £50, it was a ludicrously cheap way of doubling your points (and still is even though they don't give points for away games). I pay £765 for my season ticket, which gives me 190 points. Pay £815 and I'd get 380 plus double points for the other 10-12 home games we'll play in a typical season, not tomention the points for cup schemes.

You've had those points if you've paid it and, until such time as City decide to change the way points are allocated, you'll keep them. There's no legal issue at all here. If your car insurance included a protected NCD for which you paid a £50 premium and the insurance company removed that option, you couldn't claim against them for the prvious years you'd paid. If on the other hand City said they were scrapping Platinum and removed all the additional points you'd accrued since 2010, then I suspect you would have a case.

Sorry PB, I’ve been on the pop today and I’ve made a number of typos. My personal view is that anyone who would take legal action against the Club for something like this isn’t a true blue. I can’t recall the Club promising that Platinum would be around for the long haul to help people move up the points ladder and people have got the points they paid for.

I discussed it with my solicitor friend on the way home from today’s game and he said it probably comes down to what City did or didn’t promise. If fans were advised that Platinum was unlikely to be around for ever more then there probably isn’t a case. If the Club told people it would be around for tyonks then that could be another kettle of fish.
Thanks for asking, I don't think they stated either way how long it would run for. But from memory I think they stated in this years offer you would get double away points, then went back on it after the renewal date. Which is miss selling.

Sorry PB, I’ve been on the pop today and I’ve made a number of typos. My personal view is that anyone who would take legal action against the Club for something like this isn’t a true blue. I can’t recall the Club promising that Platinum would be around for the long haul to help people move up the points ladder and people have got the points they paid for.

It was introduced in the week after we won the FA Cup and just after we qualified for at least a champions league play off to cash in on away support.

The fact that hardly any tickets go to points for away games if they are high demand like Bournemouth or united away in the league is the big scandal.

Colin Bell sued the club in effect - then the club named a stand after him.

Relocating the entire home support in the cup schemes in the south stand to other seats around the ground for a derby semi-final must be a major exercise for us and for the rags too

I think both clubs were delighted to find an excuse to avoid doing so.

Bastards. This would have been my first opportunity of a swamp visit since the last semi when of course they did not have the convenient excuse.

Must admit, the only up side to all this is that i won't get moved out of my seat in SSL3, but still shit as i'll be touch & go for an away ticket where as with 7,000 i'd have been nailed on

So anybody on the cup Scheme can get an extra ticket for the home game. I’d guess United are doing something similar, imagine they’ll be loads of away fans in the home end for both ties causing far more trouble than they’d ever get if we both just had 7k each.

Sooooo, if you have shown loyalty to the club by joining the cup scheme you can only buy one extra ticket, if you have said fuck it I will wait and see who we get each round you can buy two !!! Am I missing something here ?

I think cup scheme holders get an extra ticket before non cup scheme people can get any ticket including their own that’s why they get the opportunity for two after.

Sooooo, if you have shown loyalty to the club by joining the cup scheme you can only buy one extra ticket, if you have said fuck it I will wait and see who we get each round you can buy two !!! Am I missing something here ?
Yes. If you're on the cup scheme you've already been guaranteed your own ticket. Personally I think it's a daft idea allowing people to buy an extra ticket for a game like that.

So I wasn’t the only one who noticed that! Fucking bizarre if that is indeed the case, unless they mean cup schemers can buy 1 extra before all other SC holders can buy 2 extra and at that point cup schemers can buy another 2 too? Fuck knows though!

Ticket info for the home leg just been released.....

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...ted-carabao-cup-semi-final-ticket-information

Not bad pricing I think... from £20
Yes. If you're on the cup scheme you've already been guaranteed your own ticket. Personally I think it's a daft idea allowing people to buy an extra ticket for a game like that.

I don't already have two non cup schemeres who have season tickets asked me to use this to get him and his lad one, better than a tout getting it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.