LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

We can’t say much. I clocked a post on Facebook today saying we have a good 30k tickets left to sell. That was from a guy who runs the fan ticket exchange on there so not media fake news. Strange both clubs are struggling.

City have sold about 2/3rds - not great so far considering it has been open sale since 3pm yesterday.

Our home game isn’t until the very end of the month.

Yes we, carry on with your bullying and singling out and you will be reported.

So you saying city have only sold 20k tickets?

I don’t know how true it is, however the guy who runs it usually is fully in the know ticket wise. He posted this morning there was 30k tickets still going. The fact the club had made it so you are able to buy two tickets suggests there is a struggle. Think that’s unheard of for a derby? Time of year will be a big reason if it’s true, for both clubs.

City have sold about 2/3rds - not great so far considering it has been open sale since 3pm yesterday.

I think that’s incredible. The game is not until the end of January? What’s the rush.

The home game is nearly 4 Weeks away.

Many fans will wait until the 1st leg score to decide whether to buy or not. I know 4 people who haven’t bought a ticket yet, but are buying a ticket.

It will sell out.

Think its the scum who seem to cant shift there tickets that’s bit embarrassing when it’s a derby and there cup final.

Think its the scum who seem to cant shift there tickets that’s bit embarrassing when it’s a derby and there cup final.

As of now United have got shit loads of tickets left. But there could be a last minute surge as the game get’s closer.

The K Stand upper tier which was supposed to be ours has the most tickets left.

From United’s ticket page.

374-F4307-7-FFD-44-DA-BD05-5-F3446316825.png

51470-CCC-5-C21-49-D9-8-D55-DFD12-E118985.jpg

E42855-FA-10-EC-4378-85-AD-A2760-FFCED8-F.png

374-F4307-7-FFD-44-DA-BD05-5-F3446316825.png

Yes we, carry on with your bullying and singling out and you will be reported.

Report away.

Have you read the CoC given you are a new member? You are a new member yes?

Take a look at the bits about wumming, trolling and fans of rival clubs being welcome but not if they pretend to be City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.