LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

Yes we, carry on with your bullying and singling out and you will be reported.

I don’t know how true it is, however the guy who runs it usually is fully in the know ticket wise. He posted this morning there was 30k tickets still going. The fact the club had made it so you are able to buy two tickets suggests there is a struggle. Think that’s unheard of for a derby? Time of year will be a big reason if it’s true, for both clubs.

They’ll probably be 20 thousand empty seats at the Old Trafford game.

The Etihad game will sell out with it being nearly a month away.

Maybe City fans will help fill up Old Trafford when they find out how many seats are left?

As of now United have got shit loads of tickets left. But there could be a last minute surge as the game get’s closer.

The K Stand upper tier which was supposed to be ours has the most tickets left.

From United’s ticket page.

374-F4307-7-FFD-44-DA-BD05-5-F3446316825.png

51470-CCC-5-C21-49-D9-8-D55-DFD12-E118985.jpg

E42855-FA-10-EC-4378-85-AD-A2760-FFCED8-F.png

374-F4307-7-FFD-44-DA-BD05-5-F3446316825.png

Yeah I know it’s tit for tat fans taking the mick but bottom line fans havn’t got a bottomless pit of money especially just after Christmas but rags brag and continually go on about the biggest club in the world and 650m fans they should expect a bit of stick!

They’ll probably be 20 thousand empty seats at the Old Trafford game.

The Etihad game will sell out with it being nearly a month away.

Will be ironic if they have 20 thousand empty seats against us. It won’t be reported though, the crafty bastards will turn the top lights off again.

Will be ironic if they have 20 thousand empty seats against us. It won’t be reported though, the crafty bastards will turn the top lights off again.

Wouldn’t surprise me with them even though this is basically their cup final and highlight of the season.

United fans can opt out of the Caribou Cup, Caramac Cup, etc. ;-)

Plus the tourists and day trippers that fill OT won’t fancy a January night worthless cup match.

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to sell the seats to anyone that should have been city's that would have been easy to police and steward.
You now have the potential of the 6k fans that would have gone scattered all round the ground absolute insanity. Plus they would have sold a guaranteed 9k and wouldn't have found themselves in the position of having an empty stadium.
Wonder who's going to get the blame when the enivtable happens people get injured innocents get dragged into it and stewards on minimum wage are expected to put themselves in danger over a totally avoidable situation.

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to sell the seats to anyone that should have been city's that would have been easy to police and steward.
You now have the potential of the 6k fans that would have gone scattered all round the ground absolute insanity. Plus they would have sold a guaranteed 9k and wouldn't have found themselves in the position of having an empty stadium.
Wonder who's going to get the blame when the enivtable happens people get injured innocents get dragged into it and stewards on minimum wage are expected to put themselves in danger over a totally avoidable situation.

The blame should be on the fans in the away end if they behave like tits. I think we all agree that fans in the away end happens and can be accepted, if they sit respectfully. If you gob off, celebrate goals then you deserve a good hiding.

Cutting the away allocation looks like another ‘own goal’ by United?

It doesn’t bother me as I haven’t attended a match there since I had my scarf nicked just after the Denis Law backheel there in 1974.

Have United got 15,000 ‘inflatable supporters’ to fill some of the empty seats?

Surprised to see the price on the ticket as £37 when it arrived yesterday after only paying £29.

Who has subsidised the tickets? City or United?

The blame should be on the fans in the away end if they behave like tits. I think we all agree that fans in the away end happens and can be accepted, if they sit respectfully. If you gob off, celebrate goals then you deserve a good hiding.
If utd or gmp hadn't put the fans in this position this wouldn't be a conversation, if you think putting thousands of city fans in a utd section unpoliced and unstewaded is a good idea I give up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.