Lee Dixon

I dont think any of the talking heads on TV have personal agendas with us, but you'd be naive if you don't think producers are feeding panels or commentary teams notes about who to talk up and who to talk down.

The overwhelming majority of the country thinks we're cheating scum. They're going to want to hear criticisms of us and our players. Got to give the people what they want.

I don't watch pregame punditry and I just do something else at half time. Very rarely get any actually good analysis anyway.
It wasn't at half time it was in the game
Blaming Foden for being offside when he finished that move off

First class t**t

Forden's goal couldn't have been scored if he had stayed onside. Instead Dixon uses it as a chance to criticise the lad even more. Perhaps Lee wasn't in school when they did Solids, Liquids and Gasses.
Not sure that’s correct. Depends on how quickly he’d reacted to the ball across. Certainly if he’d held his run back and gone at the perfect time he’d have made it, I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.