Lee Dixon

Dixon is an absolute bastard.

Then again, All pundits these days are fucking cunts.

Thankfully I don't give them the time of day, Turn the game on just before kick off, Then knock it off when the full time whistle us blown.
So true Blue. Nearly ALL the pundits and co-commentators are EX Cartel cunts. So many have played for those three shithouse clubs. They are running football and they're running the media.

Last edited:
Lee definitely went to Old Moat school. Not sure if he did the full stretch there as some are saying he grew up in Styal? Or whether he went there after primary school.

But he was definitely a boyhood blue but no doubt he’s Arsenal now having the long association with them.

Lee definitely went to Old Moat school. Not sure if he did the full stretch there as some are saying he grew up in Styal? Or whether he went there after primary school.

But he was definitely a boyhood blue but no doubt he’s Arsenal now having the long association with them.
Not sure if Lee ever went to Old Moat, his elder brother, Gary, did briefly then they moved out to Styal and Gary went to Parrswood I think.
Are you a fellow Old Moat inmate?

I do find it amusing though knowing that Dixon having dig at our players is a coping mechanism for we are much more successful than Arsenal and we beat them to the league in consecutive years.

It is remarkable that he and Sam Matterface are chosen for the England games and other 'big' games. They are dreadful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.