Leeds 2015/16 thread

Apparently Steve Evans is the favourite for the job. Now THAT is what I call a match made in heaven. The bloke is a fully paid up member of the "Grade A ****" club. Lovely. I've just experienced that same feeling I got when I shinned up that rope in P. E class, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Apparently Steve Evans is the favourite for the job. Now THAT is what I call a match made in heaven. The bloke is a fully paid up member of the "Grade A ****" club. Lovely. I've just experienced that same feeling I got when I shinned up that rope in P. E class, back when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Totally 100% agree

This fat ****.... 283A795D00000578-0-image-a-11_1430562140119.jpg

And Leeds... Deserve each other.... It gives me twice as much reason to hate them even more now if that was possible

The sooner this shitty club with their shitty ground, shitty team and fucking shitty shit fans are flushed down the shit hole...... The better

And........ Breathe

Totally 100% agree

And Leeds... Deserve each other.... It gives me twice as much reason to hate them even more now if that was possible

The sooner this shitty club with their shitty ground, shitty team and fucking shitty shit fans are flushed down the shit hole...... The better

And........ Breathe
Er; are you married? Just asking, like.

;-)

Totally 100% agree

And........ Breathe
married or not I'm in love

Er; are you married? Just asking, like.

;-)

married or not I'm in love

Awwwww.... Thank you :)

Leeds remind me of the turmoil we were going through in 1996 , under Francis Lee .
Thing is Leeds look like they will never recover .
Unlike we did 20 years ago .
At least the reporter on radio Leeds will be kept busy by this Chellenio
Don't feel sorry for Rosler he should never have taken the job .

Totally 100% agree

And........ Breathe

JESUS - ITS A TOSS UP WHETEHR HE HAS A HEART ATTACK FIRST OF GETS SACKED. What a mess!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.