Leeds (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Leeds (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte went straight in when he signed just saying.

I remember that but couldn’t recall how long between signing and starting West Brom it was.

I had a look and Laporte was announced on Jan. 30th and he started immediately the next day on Jan. 31st against West Brom.

What a debut it was, he was pinging balls left and right.

Would like to see Dias start vs Leeds.

The slobs are just older slobs mate.

The still like to mix it and are very full of em selves at the moment.

The media are sucking their cocks as their ‘ new favourite ‘Old’ club, bagging up Bielsa as if he’s just emerged on the scene.

The ignorant bastards don’t seem to realise he’s been around for 40 years. FOC !!
Fair summary, if crowds are back for Rags at home they will all emerge. Bielsa has only signed for a year , to be fair he has transformed them and done it via positive football rather than the usual tricks.His side kick now manages uddersfield i guess if he does a good job he will come back.

-————-Ederson—————-
Walker-Dias-Laporte-Aké
—————-Rodri——————-
—-De Bruyne—Bernardo—
Foden—-Sterling——-Torres

Maybe swap Bernardo and Foden.
Also tempting to start Delap so that Sterling could play from the right.
Given the injuries, that would be my go-to line up and formation for most of our upcoming games. I’d keep Foden slightly higher up the pitch due to his goal threat. Only change would be Gundog for Rodri, but he’s probably still isolating.

-————-Ederson—————-
Walker-Dias-Laporte-Aké
————-Rodri—Dino—————-
De Bruyne--Foden--Bernardo
------------Delap--------

-————-Ederson—————-

Walker-Dias-Laporte-Aké

————-Rodri—Dino—————-

De Bruyne--Foden--Bernardo

I'd swap Foden for sterling and reshuffle

-————-Ederson—————-
Walker-Dias-Laporte-Aké
————-Rodri—Dino—————-
Bernardo--De Bruyne--Sterling

I'd swap Foden for sterling and reshuffle

-————-Ederson—————-
Walker-Dias-Laporte-Aké
————-Rodri—Dino—————-
Bernardo--De Bruyne--Sterling
I just prefer the industry and directness of Foden.Leeds will fight for everything,so we need to defend from the front,put ourselves about,and be solid through the middle.

I've omitted Mahrez,and the returning Gundogan,for the same reason.

I just prefer the industry and directness of Foden.Leeds will fight for everything,so we need to defend from the front,put ourselves about,and be solid through the middle.

I've omitted Mahrez,and the returning Gundogan,for the same reason.

Is Gundogan definitely back tomorrow? I thought it was after the international break. It'll mean our bench is starting to look a little healthier.

Steffen, Mendy, Gundo, Mahrez, Foden plus two from the academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.