Leeds fans in City end

The same thing was said about us before Stoke in the last round. I was going mad when Zab scored so didn't manage to see if there were any Blues in their end but I would imagine there were a few.

Think the number of Leeds fans if any in home end will be double figures max, and these will likely just be `friends` of city fans.. and like anyone as you as they arent larging it.. should be nothing going off in stadium..

We are likely to get thumped on the pitch, probably 3-0/4-0 (hopefully no more :-).

6000 Leeds fans will help create at good atmosphere.. the last time i came was the 5-2 cup win.. when we were good and on the day you werent..

dont do love in's and Leeds and Manc will always have a rivarly, be it, football, business etc.. Leeds long respect City for being the genuine team of Manchester.. and the winning goal against QPR (and the picture of Man U fans prematurely celebrating at Sunderland..) were celebrated big time in the LS postcode area..

manchester blue said:
law74 said:
I have seen rags get sussed in EL3 and get battered, I have seen a crowd of liverpool fans in North 1 and nothing was said (though as they were the teachers and parents of a group of school children, it would have been a raggish thing to do to them, especially as two of them live within about 4 houses of me).
If it is an ordinary supporter and they are minding themselves and watching the game, no real problems (though would obviously prefer a blue in the seat), if they are getting lairy then they will get what they deserve no matter what stand of level they are in.

Drank in many a home fans pub and it has been obvious to all that we were City fans, never any bother, but as we have been sitting having a few pints and a chat about all things football, not likely to be, if we were in the same pub and started singing Blue Moon, City till I die, or other City songs, things would have been different.

You'd think so wouldn't you. There was a family of rags in front of me in the family stand for the FA Cup game. father, mother and son. Shrek scores and they offer a stealth like low five or so they thought as I'd spotted it. No harm done I thought, they're minding their own business. Kompany gets sent off and they are all smiles so that's my cue. Excuse me steward, these are United fans. Bye bye. Guy next to me says he felt a bit bad about but I felt sod them, cheats!!

Same season had two Chelsea fans behind us and Swansea to the left. Not a problem. :)So long as they are respectful I couldn't care less. Smiling when our captain gets sent off is disrespectful if you're wearing a Bay City Roller kit.
Having a family ejected from the family stand, well done that man :-(

JM Mcr said:
manchester blue said:
law74 said:
I have seen rags get sussed in EL3 and get battered, I have seen a crowd of liverpool fans in North 1 and nothing was said (though as they were the teachers and parents of a group of school children, it would have been a raggish thing to do to them, especially as two of them live within about 4 houses of me).
If it is an ordinary supporter and they are minding themselves and watching the game, no real problems (though would obviously prefer a blue in the seat), if they are getting lairy then they will get what they deserve no matter what stand of level they are in.

Drank in many a home fans pub and it has been obvious to all that we were City fans, never any bother, but as we have been sitting having a few pints and a chat about all things football, not likely to be, if we were in the same pub and started singing Blue Moon, City till I die, or other City songs, things would have been different.

You'd think so wouldn't you. There was a family of rags in front of me in the family stand for the FA Cup game. father, mother and son. Shrek scores and they offer a stealth like low five or so they thought as I'd spotted it. No harm done I thought, they're minding their own business. Kompany gets sent off and they are all smiles so that's my cue. Excuse me steward, these are United fans. Bye bye. Guy next to me says he felt a bit bad about but I felt sod them, cheats!!

Same season had two Chelsea fans behind us and Swansea to the left. Not a problem. :)So long as they are respectful I couldn't care less. Smiling when our captain gets sent off is disrespectful if you're wearing a Bay City Roller kit.
Having a family ejected from the family stand, well done that man :-(

Imagine a family of blues in your family stand? We all know what you normally do to women and kids don't we?

beenmeaningtojoinforyears said:
Had a Watford fan next to me in round 3. His son was in with the main fans but he had joined and purchased a ticket from City. Really enjoyed his company and had a good chat on our respective teams. He left before the end wishing us well.

Did he feel he had to leave before the end because he was concerned about being conspicuous as the only person left in the stand at the final whistle :-)

With a whole block (I think) or chunk of tickets in the 3rd tier going to Viagogo, what's their policy on selling them on, purchase history at City etc.

Doubt they give a shit who the tickets go to as long as they get their extortionate commission.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
With a whole block (I think) or chunk of tickets in the 3rd tier going to Viagogo, what's their policy on selling them on, purchase history at City etc.

Doubt they give a shit who the tickets go to as long as they get their extortionate commission.

There are a bunch available in 324, 325, 328, 329 and 132.

However, in the important information section it states "You must be a Season Ticket Holder or Manchester City member to purchase tickets."

As said above, most of the Leeds fans who end up in the home end will have got tickets through friends and family.

LEEDS FANS SELLING TICKETS IN THE CB STAND

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28330" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=28330</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.