Leeds fans in City end

off a Leeds forum ....

WestwoodWhite

Wasn't going to bother with this one but to be honest with the prices being £20 or £25 seemed a bargain! Leeds take note (although to be fair I think the new owners seem to be doing at long last!)

Just been having a quick browse at a man city forum & was quite surprised to see even they still hate us lol... we're never forgotten eh?

Gotta to admit to about 20 of us Leeds fans going mental at a caravan park when they scored in the last seconds to win the league last season.. the look on the smug man u scum fans when we were all dancing with about 6 man city fans was awsome!

black mamba said:
off a Leeds forum ....

WestwoodWhite

Wasn't going to bother with this one but to be honest with the prices being £20 or £25 seemed a bargain! Leeds take note (although to be fair I think the new owners seem to be doing at long last!)

Just been having a quick browse at a man city forum & was quite surprised to see even they still hate us lol... we're never forgotten eh?

Gotta to admit to about 20 of us Leeds fans going mental at a caravan park when they scored in the last seconds to win the league last season.. the look on the smug man u scum fans when we were all dancing with about 6 man city fans was awsome!

fair play for celebrating :)

still hate leeds though...

Kenney_The_Blue said:
black mamba said:
off a Leeds forum ....

WestwoodWhite

Wasn't it you who was saying you like Leeds and want them back in the prem?

loui_mcfc said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
black mamba said:
off a Leeds forum ....

WestwoodWhite

There's a few of us who want them back.

Blue Smarties said:
loui_mcfc said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:

There's a few of us who want them back.

yeah it was me, i still stand by that, i want them in the prem, i hate the club fans etc but i'd look forward to a game more at weekend knowing we we're playing leeds instead of fulham etc, i hate the rags but i look forward to playing them

Leeds will turn up in their numbers and quite a few will travel without tickets hoping to buy tickets on the black market and there will be a few of the knobheads will travel having no intention of actually gaining entrance to the ground but just a day on the piss in manchester and cause a bit of trouble along the way...!
Leeds are scum and always will be, they've been involved in football violence from the dark ages and still have one of the most active mobs about whether it be following their club or england.

Think too many people are thinking we are in the 80's. our away support is 2nd to non. We took 9000 to Old Trafford in Cup 2 seasons ago.. And it passed off without trouble.. Would expect and hope for same a week on Sunday.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
black mamba said:
off a Leeds forum ....

WestwoodWhite

i wont deny we had a good drink for city in our local that night.
still hate you though :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.