Leeds fans in City end

ZAC.Headingley.LS6 said:
Think too many people are thinking we are in the 80's. our away support is 2nd to non. We took 9000 to Old Trafford in Cup 2 seasons ago.. And it passed off without trouble.. Would expect and hope for same a week on Sunday.
Here here.

northlancs said:
Kenney_The_Blue said:
black mamba said:
off a Leeds forum ....

WestwoodWhite

Wasn't going to bother with this one but to be honest with the prices being £20 or £25 seemed a bargain! Leeds take note (although to be fair I think the new owners seem to be doing at long last!)

Just been having a quick browse at a man city forum & was quite surprised to see even they still hate us lol... we're never forgotten eh?

Gotta to admit to about 20 of us Leeds fans going mental at a caravan park when they scored in the last seconds to win the league last season.. the look on the smug man u scum fans when we were all dancing with about 6 man city fans was awsome!

fair play for celebrating :)

still hate leeds though...

i wont deny we had a good drink for city in our local that night.
still hate you though :-)
Leeds still a big club went to the cup match in 78 coach got bricked on the way home.Scary for a 14 year old that day even with 12k blues there.Looking forward to the 17th

the goats backside said:
Blue Smarties said:
loui_mcfc said:
Wasn't it you who was saying you like Leeds and want them back in the prem?
There's a few of us who want them back.

Just not their bricks and bottles

oh for christ's sake grow up. it's not the 80s any more you know? incidentally, when he played chelsea in the cup in december, it was their fans who threw a snooker ball into our fans, not the other way round.

JM Mcr said:
manchester blue said:
law74 said:
I have seen rags get sussed in EL3 and get battered, I have seen a crowd of liverpool fans in North 1 and nothing was said (though as they were the teachers and parents of a group of school children, it would have been a raggish thing to do to them, especially as two of them live within about 4 houses of me).
If it is an ordinary supporter and they are minding themselves and watching the game, no real problems (though would obviously prefer a blue in the seat), if they are getting lairy then they will get what they deserve no matter what stand of level they are in.

Drank in many a home fans pub and it has been obvious to all that we were City fans, never any bother, but as we have been sitting having a few pints and a chat about all things football, not likely to be, if we were in the same pub and started singing Blue Moon, City till I die, or other City songs, things would have been different.

You'd think so wouldn't you. There was a family of rags in front of me in the family stand for the FA Cup game. father, mother and son. Shrek scores and they offer a stealth like low five or so they thought as I'd spotted it. No harm done I thought, they're minding their own business. Kompany gets sent off and they are all smiles so that's my cue. Excuse me steward, these are United fans. Bye bye. Guy next to me says he felt a bit bad about but I felt sod them, cheats!!

Same season had two Chelsea fans behind us and Swansea to the left. Not a problem. :)So long as they are respectful I couldn't care less. Smiling when our captain gets sent off is disrespectful if you're wearing a Bay City Roller kit.
Having a family ejected from the family stand, well done that man :-(

Do you know what? Secretly I felt bad for a few moments . Then I thought of walking to Wembley in the FA Cup semi when a gang of cockney red twats asked me and my ten year old son and my friend and his 21 year old daughter to sing Munich songs to them. I thought how that affected him and how he worried all through the match that he would bump into some more of your hard cockney wankers after the game and how it ruined his very first trip to Wembley. And then I couldn't give two shits.

Hope that clears it up for you. I dare say the fact you have survived on Bluemoon means you are one of the few decent United fans but to be honest I fucking hate the huge majority of you from your hypocritical, ungracious manager to your plastic fans whether they are from Salford or Singapore.

skippers said:
the goats backside said:
Blue Smarties said:
There's a few of us who want them back.

oh for christ's sake grow up. it's not the 80s any more you know? incidentally, when he played chelsea in the cup in december, it was their fans who threw a snooker ball into our fans, not the other way round.

I know it's not the 80's but in 77 when you have seen a brick hit a boy of 10 flush in the face you never forget it, not too mention the yorkshire police making us stand in an area after the games and have all sorts come at us over the wall. Guess what i am saying is, although it's not fair to class everyone the same, but back in the days there was a lot of scum, in and out of uniform. Incidently i didn't think it was the 80's but your above post is kind of contradictory

the goats backside said:
skippers said:
the goats backside said:

I know it's not the 80's but in 77 when you have seen a brick hit a boy of 10 flush in the face you never forget it, not too mention the yorkshire police making us stand in an area after the games and have all sorts come at us over the wall. Guess what i am saying is, although it's not fair to class everyone the same, but back in the days there was a lot of scum, in and out of uniform. Incidently i didn't think it was the 80's but your above post is kind of contradictory

how was it contradictory? i'm talking about the present day. football has changed since back then, and strangely & surprisingly enough, you may think, that includes leeds' hooligan element. you saying you city fans are all angels?

skippers said:
the goats backside said:
skippers said:

how was it contradictory? i'm talking about the present day. football has changed since back then, and strangely & surprisingly enough, you may think, that includes leeds' hooligan element. you saying you city fans are all angels?

erm...yeah, especially compared to you lot.

Go and attack a goalkeeper instead of being a bore.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
skippers said:
the goats backside said:

erm...yeah, especially compared to you lot.

Go and attack a goalkeeper instead of being a bore.

you lot are unbelievable, such short short memories

The attack of Sheff Weds goalkeeper was by 1 single 'supporter' who let the other 5,500 fans at the game down as well as the club itself! But this was the drunken action of 1 fan.. It's hardly 100's of hooligans tearing down seats / on the rampage..
A fan if Gillingham did exactly the same thing to Wycombe's keeper on Monday.. Stupid beyond belief.

Anyway it's seems most of the comments from us Leeds fans are genuine and looking forward to the game.. We have moved on.. Off the pitch at least..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.