Leeds fans in City end

ZAC.Headingley.LS6 said:
The attack of Sheff Weds goalkeeper was by 1 single 'supporter' who let the other 5,500 fans at the game down as well as the club itself! But this was the drunken action of 1 fan.. It's hardly 100's of hooligans tearing down seats / on the rampage..
A fan if Gillingham did exactly the same thing to Wycombe's keeper on Monday.. Stupid beyond belief.

Anyway it's seems most of the comments from us Leeds fans are genuine and looking forward to the game.. We have moved on.. Off the pitch at least..

he wasn't the only one getting onto or trying to get onto the pitch that night.

You haven't moved on and the more many of you deny it the longer the issue will go on, you're a troublesome lot and the only people who seem to be looking forward to your visit are the ones who will give you a kicking once you start causing trouble.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
skippers said:
the goats backside said:
I know it's not the 80's but in 77 when you have seen a brick hit a boy of 10 flush in the face you never forget it, not too mention the yorkshire police making us stand in an area after the games and have all sorts come at us over the wall. Guess what i am saying is, although it's not fair to class everyone the same, but back in the days there was a lot of scum, in and out of uniform. Incidently i didn't think it was the 80's but your above post is kind of contradictory

how was it contradictory? i'm talking about the present day. football has changed since back then, and strangely & surprisingly enough, you may think, that includes leeds' hooligan element. you saying you city fans are all angels?

erm...yeah, especially compared to you lot.

Go and attack a goalkeeper instead of being a bore.

Or hit the Wio with coin ;)

Football fans are, well, football fans.. there's no better or worse behaved, if there's no power to stop them being twats, each and every club will have loads of them.

We had just scored.. A number of fans entered the pitch to celebrate and one entered the pitch and slapped the opposition goalkeeper.. He his serving a prison sentence which is what the he deserved..

It's not right but fans enter the pitch from time to time to celebrate, especially late equalisers..

A city fan entered the pitch to confront rio Ferdinand and others through missiles in the man city - Utd Derby.. But I am wise enough to understand that this is down to a 'few' idiots attached to each clubs who once they have sobered up end up being answerable to thier actions when the police come calling.

MSP said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
skippers said:
how was it contradictory? i'm talking about the present day. football has changed since back then, and strangely & surprisingly enough, you may think, that includes leeds' hooligan element. you saying you city fans are all angels?

erm...yeah, especially compared to you lot.

Go and attack a goalkeeper instead of being a bore.

Or hit the Wio with coin ;)

Football fans are, well, football fans.. there's no better or worse behaved, if there's no power to stop them being twats, each and every club will have loads of them.

any other incidents there? Forgetting Bellamy & Garrido?

not like we sing Jimmy Saville or Istanbul songs.

Leeds have far more idiots than most other clubs.

ZAC.Headingley.LS6 said:
We had just scored.. A number of fans entered the pitch to celebrate and one entered the pitch and slapped the opposition goalkeeper.. He his serving a prison sentence which is what the he deserved..

It's not right but fans enter the pitch from time to time to celebrate, especially late equalisers..

A city fan entered the pitch to confront rio Ferdinand and others through missiles in the man city - Utd Derby.. But I am wise enough to understand that this is down to a 'few' idiots attached to each clubs who once they have sobered up end up being answerable to thier actions when the police come calling.

Your post sums up the hypocrisy of JMW's post. Sorry about some of the bullshit you will have to of read.

When it come to be violent idiots and such stuff than I think each club has fair share of them and it's only a matter how they are dealt with - either from authorities or club itself.

Take off violent from idiots part and then there could be difference though I'm not familiar with Leeds fans to put them there or not.

Rags are mostly twats though. Not in violent way but in nature :)

Josh Blue said:
ZAC.Headingley.LS6 said:

Your post sums up the hypocrisy of JMW's post. Sorry about some of the bullshit you will have to of read.

so 1 fan who runs on and doesn't get near Rio and 1 coin hit to Leeds fans singing Saville songs, attacking a goalkeeper and many on the pitch and launching shit.

Yeah, Leeds aren't worse than us at all.

Well I remember a fair few of their so called hard core, havin the neck to think they could get away with givin it large in the North Stand, back in the 80's. It was hilarious to see the worry on their faces, when they were surrounded by hundreds of City lads. The lucky ones were able to jump that awkward fence, rippin items of their clothin in doin so. The not so lucky ones were battered BLUE, as it took the bill a short while to get there.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Josh Blue said:
ZAC.Headingley.LS6 said:

so 1 fan who runs on and doesn't get near Rio and 1 coin hit to Leeds fans singing Saville songs, attacking a goalkeeper and many on the pitch and launching shit.

There have been worse incidents involving City fans documented on this forum and through police investigations. All fans have idiots, including our own. Looking forward to Leeds visit, they have a great following and passionate fans. Ridiculous to criticise their support for the actions of a few individuals. Similarly I would not like to be tarnished with the same reputation as a number of City fans.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Josh Blue said:
ZAC.Headingley.LS6 said:

I am starting to wonder if you are serious Jmw.. The fan who run on to confront Rio. Was prevented from doing so by the quick thinking of Joe Hart.. So who knows what would have happened!?

Regarding the Leeds fans at Sheffield Weds, singing about Jimmy Savile. This game was the first game after it became common knowledge that Leeds born Jimmy Savile was in fact a vile scum bag.. Sheff Weds fans started to sing songs about Jimmy Savile, and suggesting all Leeds fans were the same (no need for to repeat the song).. As is a trait of football fans you are not going to sit there and get taunted for 90 minutes.. So the Leeds fans responded
with a chant about Savile to say to the Weds fans that 'so what' which of course is done purely not to lose the football match off the pitch in terms of banter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.