Leeds fans in City end

Had a Watford fan next to me in round 3. His son was in with the main fans but he had joined and purchased a ticket from City. Really enjoyed his company and had a good chat on our respective teams. He left before the end wishing us well.

beenmeaningtojoinforyears said:
Had a Watford fan next to me in round 3. His son was in with the main fans but he had joined and purchased a ticket from City. Really enjoyed his company and had a good chat on our respective teams. He left before the end wishing us well.

I think you'll find 90% of fans who sit in the wrong end would be the same.. its just the small minority that are complete berks and draw attention to themselves, and then wonder why people want to knock em out!

I sat in the fulham end last season, at half time had a chat with the old boy next to me, he knew i wasn't a fulham fan as i sat v quiet but he was happy to have a chat and talk about the respective teams etc and was a nice chap!

This type of thread always raises its head when we play a team who have been given a large allocation of tickets and has a reputation for trouble.
To be fair other teams must say the same about us where ever we go, what is for sure is Leeds will bring there fair share of arseholes and there will be trouble, ( before , maybe during and definately after ) the match..! But its not as if we haven't seen this from them before......

great old said:
This type of thread always raises its head when we play a team who have been given a large allocation of tickets and has a reputation for trouble.
To be fair other teams must say the same about us where ever we go, what is for sure is Leeds will bring there fair share of arseholes and there will be trouble, ( before , maybe during and definately after ) the match..! But its not as if we haven't seen this from them before......

i think you will be genuinely suprised as to how well behaved we are these days.
dont forget we have had an away membership in force since 1985 we pay £42 for the privalage we are all vetted by the club.
no membership no ticket for an away game.
we also have our own stewards at away games checking our membership cards on entry to the ground.

northlancs said:
great old said:

i think you will be genuinely suprised as to how well behaved we are these days.
dont forget we have had an away membership in force since 1985 we pay £42 for the privalage we are all vetted by the club.
we also have our own stewards at away games checking our membership cards on entry to the ground.

and stewards running after fans who attack opposition goalkeepers on the pitch...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
northlancs said:
great old said:

and stewards running after fans who attack opposition goalkeepers on the pitch...

to be fair he was a plantpot from cheltenham and thought he was at the races :-)<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:49 pm --<br /><br />
MCC said:

is that your mating call to the glory hunting day trippers????

Nowt wrong with them sitting in wrong end as long as they behave the Leeds.Ive sat in the home end at Leeds and nearly been thumped but thats coz i got carried away by City beating Leeds 2-1 at Elland road in 2000.

Can't see them getting tickets because they are( Leeds, Leeds. Leeds... Champions Of Europe, Champions Of Europe)....DELUDED!...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.