Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Job done , nothing matters other than that .

Agreed.

Some folk need to see the bigger picture....

5b6b1457-2b21-4a38-b7c6-442b8639f4e9.png

A win is a win. Don’t care how it comes.

No room for sentiment Erling. 2-0 up at home to side fighting relegation and Gomes doesn’t replace injured left back. He’s gone.
The fact that Pep's brother is his agent makes the signing even more... odd.

Let's see the good old British media totally blow pep being annoyed with the penalty way way out of proportion.

I'm sure the lot of them are sat in their bedsits eating a pot noodle and scrounging round the ashtray for a dimp to smoke after posting their shite.

I think the Gundogan thing is really overexaggerated.

Haaland missed every shot today and Gundogan was on a hat-trick. When we're comfortable with 10 mins to go of course he's going to stand up and want to take it, I'd be worried if he didn't.

There was a bit of complacency but only for 5 mins of the whole game where we missed a penalty and they scored a goal, that was it.

Nonsense. The play that cost us a goal by not following protocol and Pep’s instructions, and the play that gifted them a goal, were by far the stupidest moments of play.

It looked like Foden was trying to whack it against their guy a bit too hard, and it missed the guy.
Right, that’s why Pep was screaming “in the corner” at him, because it wasn’t fucking stupid.

Easy 3pts in the end, gundo wants fuckin big time over the pen situation, haaland takes every pen from now end of, hope pep hammers that home now, feel for you guys with the haaland 40 goals bet, still time (fingers crossed)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.