Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

We took our foot off the gas after 45 minutes. It was a slightly harsh penalty . The way Haaland was playing he would have missed anyway. The issue is how much we strolled around in that last half .The loss of impetus led to a stupid goal being conceded . Now can I say one shot one goal?
We were strolling for a reason.

Also rested most of our big game players, Real is going to be a cracker, can't wait.

If Gundogan had scored that pen no one would have any issues - I hope Pep does not have a go at him for taking it and missing. Like others said, who knows if Haaland would have scored one today given the chances he missed.

3 points won - job done. Let's hope Newcastle beat Arsenal tomorrow.

Let's see the good old British media totally blow pep being annoyed with the penalty way way out of proportion.

I'm sure the lot of them are sat in their bedsits eating a pot noodle and scrounging round the ashtray for a dimp to smoke after posting their shite.
Arrogance according to hairy hands on bein

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.