Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Yeah I think it’s a bit disrespectful. It showed they thought the game was won. Pep is rightly livid

thought gundo was head and shoulders above everyone today absolutely brilliant, would of been a deserve hatrick, however my motm will go to rico, for a kid he will make that position his, hes 18 and knows that position inside out, not yet but in years and for years to come, stunning game by him.
ooops wrong thread

looked like the penalty should have been retaken looked like two of them where in the area and one of them clear the ball.
VAR consistent as ever
I don’t think so. Originally I thought the same thing, but he didn’t go until the ball was played on the multiple replays I watched.

I think it was just one of those games, Haaland on another day would have had a hat-trick, and so too would Gundogan. We let ourselves down with the Leeds goal, but we got the points. It was scary at the end but after the Leeds goal we were still in complete control. Only negatives were that opportunities to give players a break towards the end, and Ake pulling up. Hope it was just precautionary because we look much stronger with him in the side. If Pep is as good as I think he is, he can use those last few minutes to remind his players that you cannot afford to relax until you have a 3 or 4 goal advantage.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.