Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

If that pen had been scored we would have had a clean sheet, if Haaland had missed it we would have had a clean sheet. It was the psychology of the situation that turned a routine win and a slap to Allardyce’s ego into a nervy 10 minutes and an opportunity for more Big Fat Sam bu!!sh!t.
Nervy? Leeds got nowhere near goal again.

Not sure which game some on here we’re watching that was to easy Leeds did the square root of fuck all even after they were gifted a goal nothing nada zilch
Makes you wonder, then, why the scoreline was so close and we were trying to waste time for the last 5 mins, doesn’t it?

At a 1 goal difference, it only takes a dead ball to ruin what had been a dominant performance full of missed chances.

Haaland couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo today. Gundo was on a hat trick and has taken penalties before so no qualms with him taking that today (in the 80th odd minute when it looked as good as over).

We'd panned them all game and they got lucky straight after with their goal. Despite Gundo missing and whatever else we still won. OK not perfect but a bit of perspective is needed. Stones, Bernie, rodri, dias and grealish all rested. On to the big one. Up the blues
No VAR for Gundogan getting an arm in his face in the lead up to Leeds' goal?

Makes you wonder, then, why the scoreline was so close and we were trying to waste time for the last 5 mins, doesn’t it?

At a 1 goal difference, it only takes a dead ball to ruin what had been a dominant performance full of missed chances.
We saw the game out,with no panic and got the job done, it’s what the best teams can do.

Akanji? What’s he getting bollocked for?
Putting his head in, but pulling out because he thought he was going to get a kick for his troubles. That let Rodrigo in. I’ve no complaints myself, but then I’m not versed in Football Manager ‘23!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.