Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Yeah I think it’s a bit disrespectful. It showed they thought the game was won. Pep is rightly livid
There is a fine line a very fine line between arrogance and confidence I thought we were over confident and it was unprofessional however they got the job done, personally I didn't feel we disreespected Leeds.

Some are voting him MOTM because he got 2 assists. Even his assists were passes backwards. How KDB hasn’t chinned him over the past few years is beyond me. The amount of times he over/underlaps Mahrez and doesn’t receive the pass is unreal.
Good grief. Most of Stan Matthews' assists were passes back from the goal line.

We saw the game out,with no panic and got the job done, it’s what the best teams can do.
It was needlessly nervy, but we did see it out without giving up another chance. You’re right, that is how good teams close games out. However, “seeing the game out with a 1 goal advantage” wasn’t on the cards after 25 mins!

I guess the positive is that we are unlikely to rest the likes of Rodri, Grealish, Stones, SIlva and Walker again until the league is won. It's gonna be a big 2 weeks. Win our next 4 games and we can start to dream.

Rico looked a little rusty early on but he improved once he got into the flow of the game. An outstanding prospect. Also good to see Phil showing signs he is getting back to his best already. Hope Ake just came off as a precaution

Nothing much wrong with us. Leeds were an atrocity, worst opposition all season. No fight, no tactics, just a decent strike for the goal when the ball ran for them after a punt downfield.

I'm on train Vic to Bradford and the feral Leeds fans (better than their team deserve to be fair) behaving like they won.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.