Leeds (H) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Another great performances and 10th PL win in a row! Completely dominated the game and would've scored 5 goals on another day. Gundogan with one of the best performances this season. KDB played many good passes. Rico Lewis very good in possession. His turning radius and off-the-ball movement impressed me. Ake's injury isn't serious hopefully.

Onto the Madrid tie now. Let's hope Arsenal lose to Newcastle tomorrow so we can seal the league next week only.

Before the game, and these last few games coming, I'm more interested in 3 points than big glamorous wins, so my opinions about today's performance are massively offset by that reality

Pep will be raging though, one of football's greatest clichés is 2-0 is the most dangerous lead, and City were reminded of that. Leeds didn't come close to equalising in fairness but it was hype we could have done without.

Haaland and kdb getting 90 was a bit odd considering Tuesday, but there we are. Hope Ake is ok.

Enjoyed Lewis being pushed into the middle to match their middle 3 (with Alvarez playing uncharacteristically deep), that was a clever move. All in all a win is a win, remember that blues.
Pep was unhappy with Haaland for not taking the penalty.

Couldn’t give a shite about the performance, missed penalty, how bad Leeds where, big Fat Sam, Arsenal lurkers hoping for a draw, atmosphere, Leeds fans singing the last rights to their team, Akanji’s mistake, wasteful Haaland, a relaxed Mahrez, time wasting……the only downside was the injury to Ake, that was a massive 3pts at a crucial stage of the season, Arsenal now face a must win game with more pressure than if we’d only got 4pts outta the two games

Appalling second half but the 3 points is the most important thing. 90 mins for kev ready for Tuesday. Looking at fat sam and Keane on the touchline reminded me of soccer aid.
Hadn’t realised it was Keane but he jumped right back in the second time I shouted get back in your technical area and stay there! Mind you when they had a throw in later he came out and started giving instructions and got moved eventually by the fourth official. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.