Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Just a general point.....
It does not matter if we put out a A team or B team...the opposition, whoever they may be , have 2 or 3 goes and they score twice, while we have a billion goes and cant score...
We can't win every game it's just we lose the same way every time...see above...prob due to tactics....Pep has to resolve this somehow....again...
Good job KDB did not play,that could have been him and not Jesus on the receiving end of that tackle,
Leeds are Stoke ...crunchers at the best...
Wednesday is more important, but a lot of tough games coming up....
We need the Gods on our side for once....we have everything else....

I agree. But the point is in the grand scheme we don't absolutely need the win and it's a risk worth taking. On another day we could have won that game comfortably if luck went our way.
True but just because we built up a lead does not mean it’s ok to throw the hard work away. Leeds had ten men for 45 min. The squad failed today. A match winner was needed.

Leeds are no mugs either and next season they will be very dangerous if they recruit right so in all not the end of the world but players like sterling need to take along look at themselves because he was shit .
Leeds will loose their next 3 Games

on paper 14 points, but 8 if UTd win games in hand. So a lot closer and not a sure thing at all
IF they win their two games which I believe are two tricky away games at Spurs and Leeds

Even if they do win them it's still effectively 9 points with the vastly superior goal difference

The only time ever an 8 point gap with 6 games left has been overturned was by us in 2012 but even then we had a safety buffer of a six pointer v them

I agree its not over until it is mathematically impossible. But the chances of it happening are miniscule

Maybe the human element has a more prevailing role in these types of games. Most of the players on the field today knew they would not be playing in Germany. It could of had a negative effect on their performance. You would expect the opposite and for the fringe players to bust a gut but I suspect the squad already know who is playing on Wednesday and heads dropped. Maybe I am way off the mark and it was just an off day but the concentration levels and decision making today was shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.