Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

People need to chill and behave like what we are now. A champion team.

This catastrophic behavior and fear of losing the league, is the same as what I've seen from Atletico fans. In the worst case scenario we'll have 8 points for 6 games. 5 victories and 1 draw are enough and it's obvious that Man U won't win all the games. We already won the league, and we should rest players, because league games are now the least important game.

Chill, and behave like a big team with confidence, and don't panic for a lose like it's a catastrophe.

it’s not obvious that they won’t will all their games though is it? I had no problem with some players being rested but pep done too many to begin the game with and the formation of the team was horrendous! Just get the title won but making 7 changes today was truly not needed.

Different scenario with the covid break ruining and fitness and form

From what I recall, City's form when we returned after the restart was outstanding, winning something like 11 of the last 12 games?

We had absolutely zero excuses to be losing that semi against Arsenal and Champions League game against Lyon.

Players were easily primed for the Cup games as a result of being so far behind Liverpool.

There is a fine line between tiredness and rotation.

You can't put your eggs all in one basket or days like this can happen and you are out before you know it.

From what I recall, City's form when we returned after the restart was outstanding, winning something like 11 of the last 12 games?

We had absolutely zero excuses to be losing that semi against Arsenal and Champions League game against Lyon.

Players were easily primed for the Cup games as a result of being so far behind Liverpool.

There is a fine line between tiredness and rotation.

You can't put your eggs all in one basket or days like this can happen and you are out before you know it.
Your memory is misguided our form and play was terrible

At the end of the day if making the changes today means we get the result needed against Dortmund then so be it.

I am not worried about the title as the lead we have in 90% of the cases would be too much for the rags to pull back, the main thing is that even with a much weakened side we still created over 25 shots.

While we are creating chances like that we will gain the points needed to win the league.

Poor poor display but the most concerning thing is this...The remaining games for the rags will gifted very favourable with every dodgy
decision known to man to claw back the points difference from now till the end of the season and they will not be allowed to loose or draw at all costs...on the other hand we will be shafted left right and centre to even up the disappointment of finishing level on points season...it ain't over by any standards

I'll say this about today, how good has Dias been for us this season. It's not exactly a revelation, but this felt like a game from last season without him. Even Stones, who I didn't think was awful today, didn't look nearly as comfortable. We wouldn't have conceded that suckerpunch goal with him playing, it's as simple as that.

People need to chill and behave like what we are now. A champion team.

This catastrophic behavior and fear of losing the league, is the same as what I've seen from Atletico fans. In the worst case scenario we'll have 8 points for 6 games. 3 victories and 1 draw are enough and it's obvious that Man U won't win all the games. We already won the league, and we should rest players, because league games are now the least important game.

Chill, and behave like a big team with confidence, and don't panic for a lose like it's a catastrophe.
Your not wrong mate, but I think it is generational. Older blues like me were brought up on failure and disaster. It is odd, but despite all the success that “it all going wrong” feeling is burned into our souls I think. I have calmed down now, but I was distraught earlier on. Cannot understand why we still had nine men in front of the ball at 1-1 given the league situation. But there you go, I am trying to become an optimistic aged 55. We will be fine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.