Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

I hope the reason Sterling hasn't signed a new contract yet is because City are thinking seriously about not renewing it. The guy has been laughably shit and is literally stealing £300k a week!
The only reason to give him a new contract is so he can't leave on a free in 2023.

That chance to pass and choosing to shoot was very poor.

Leeds will loose their next 3 Games
They have Liverpool (H) United (H) Brighton (A) and Spuds (H). They will roll over and have their bellies tickled apart from Brighton where they will probably get a point. See it far too often with teams. They play solid and organised against us and and fold against the other top sides.

Three things In life are inevitable death taxes and bluemooners slagging off one another. Yes it was piss poor today but overall this season we have been brilliant. Only real concern for me is Raheem he looks disinterested

I see Sterling's getting racist abuse this afternoon. What the fuck is wrong with people? Criticising him for his form is one thing. He's a big boy, I'm sure he can handle that. But to start chucking monkey emojis around is Neanderthal thinking.

No doubt it will be some spotty teenager who spends his life sat behind a keyboard.

The Kick It Out / BLM campaigns are clearly not getting through to some people.

I think racism has never really gone away, it’s just been bubbling beneath the surface.

Social media companies could sort this out in heartbeat but choose not to.

These boycotts of FB / Twitter need to be ramped up and coordinated to make them sit up and take notice. Maybe consumer groups should be putting pressure on their advertisers to apply pressure.

I won’t hold my breath though.

Looking at it terrible. IF ever there is a reason to get someone to come in to replace Aguero it was today. So many chances wasted missed. Our midfielders are doing all the heavy lifting scoring goals. This must be a concern. They were down to 10 men for 45 minutes or more. We scored 1 from how many missed chances.

Pep will give them a right kicking. This might be the kick up the arse we need to get us focused on the remaining season ahead. We need to win at Villa big time go strong. Take the bigger players off when we have the tie won. By the next time we play Villa in the league if we play like that we be out of 2 cups and only have the league and league cup to play for. Time to go strong until we got the league won then rest the players for the other competitions but this is Pep a multi winner of leagues and cups he will get it right.

The leaders in the team will get it right again. I have faith but this season at home we are fucking up at times only for are away form being so good this game might not mean much but until we do it means a lot.

People need to chill and behave like what we are now. A champion team.

This catastrophic behavior and fear of losing the league, is the same as what I've seen from Atletico fans. In the worst case scenario we'll have 8 points for 6 games. 3 victories and 1 draw are enough and it's obvious that Man U won't win all the games. We already won the league, and we should rest players, because league games are now the least important game.

Chill, and behave like a big team with confidence, and don't panic for a lose like it's a catastrophe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.