Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Credit Leeds and Bielsa. They did a number on us although wouldn’t have been able to live with us with a first choice 11. We were caught out simple as that. For the future I think we should let Sterling go, good servant and has scored some valuable goals but he’s not progressed as a footballer. In fact I think he was better at the dippers than he has been for us.that’s probably the only player pep hasnt been able to improve. Oh well today’s a stinger but hopefully we’ll get back on track and win this league. Little worried for Dortmund game now!

Serves us right tbh. The players that were starting all know the routines and drills that are required. They had the opportunity to make their mark today, yet decided not to turn up and it backfired.
Zero urgency, sloppy and lazy passing, no movement off the ball to offer the ball carrier an option. The rags put 6 past these when they had a full team and yet we struggled to score 1.

EMBARRASING performance by a few, Mendy, Sterling to name the 2 worst.
Cancelo has gone down the ‘Sterling slope’ too.
Obviously Pep decided that there was more than enough in the team he picked, yet those on the pitch couldn’t be arsed.
We got what we deserved, fcuk all.

I am hoping that this isn’t the drop off that gives the Rags hope. We all know the FArce will be giving them every chance to close the gap, I’m just amazed that we gifted them a chance today.

1-Pep won't even be mad bcoz he lost to his Guru, Romanticism won't even stop. He would be so so so so so blessed to see this result.

2-Title isn't done. They will be just 8 points behind given they win their games in hand.
And we still have tricky games away to Villa Brighton and Home To Chelsea.
Ideal scenario should have been winning at earliest as important games won't stop coming be it CL FA cup or League Cup final

3-Sterling awful and even of he reagins confidence he is not going to be game changer.

4-If we play same way against Dortmund, we are going out and if we don't improve PSG or zbayern will destroy us.

5-Losing to 10 menidtable team is embarrassing that tkk at home. We can learn something nfrom Rags about how to make comeback. We simply don't have it in us
Point 5 is taking it a-bit far. We don’t need to learn anything from the red shite.

Congratulations to a good Leeds United side who worked very hard and deserved their win today. I’m so relieved Jesus is fine after that horrendous career ending tackle. A lot of changes made today which was to be expected from City. We move on. Can’t win them all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.