Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Which club will take Sterling?
Could not agree more. He is utter dogshite and I'd let him go for free just to clear a squad position and wages. His misses have given me more misery than any other City player. United at home when we lost 3-2, Lyon last year and the open goal and today's performance was as bad as any. Just not a footballer but a headless chicken who you simply cannot legislate for in a team game.

This would be unpopular, but I think we played generally well. Just had an out of form forward line.

28 to 3 shots tells you we got chances. Just didn't finish.

It's disappointing, but not the end of the world. Let's try to do better next game..We've now had a bout 4 average to poor games on the bounce. Hopefully we get back on track Wednesday.

Think most of us on here knew this was coming if he made all these changes. He didn't learn his lesson from the West Ham game.
Sooner the better people start realising our so called squad isn't as good as made out.
Pep today was fucking pathetic taking this Leeds team for granted! Another day weee he lets players last 90 minutes for going fuck all whilst you still have Mahrez and De Bruyne sitting on the bench!

So if we get knocked out on Wednesday what was the point of resting players today! Play your best team get the job done and then make changes.

Conversely though if we win Wednesday, all will be forgiven.

Not gonna be too down about this, we'll still win the league and I'm glad Pep rested his best players

Sterling is a worry though, he was completely invisible today

Far too many players under performing today. Reminded me of some our 1-0 defeats. against Sunderland. 2 shots and 2 goals is very poor and against 10 men is unforgivable. Hope Spuds can do us a favour tomorrow.
We are still poor whenever we concede first
Poor only because teams sit back and wait for a mistake to counter.

This forum attracts the very worst type of fan.

The thing is, I should know better because its always the same names.

Go back to the Pep thread in November and you'll see the overlap between people saying Guardiola should be sacked and he's been found out/lost the dressing room are exactly the same people having a massive hissy fit because we lost our second game in 6 months.

Same people who wanted Gundogan sold etc.

And unfortunately they shout the loudest, try and outdo each other with the most extreme comments and then abuse anyone not having a temper tantrum.

Everyone knew going into this game its by far our least important of the 8 game period its in (Dortmund-Leeds-Dortmund-Chelsea FA cup semi-Villa-CL semi-Spurs cup final-CL semi). Everyone saw the massively roated lineup. How can you be that surprised when the team is well below normal levels?

Its ridiculous to make that many changes against and attacking side especially in defence, I don't think many teams would dream of having Mendy or Torres.
We made 7 changes. We pretty much always make between 5 and 7 changes. We play Dortmund midweek and the FA Cup Semi at the weekend. We have a large lead in the PL and will have felt we could have won with that team, which was a fair assumption. Shit happens. But don’t give me this shit that it was the wrong team. It was absolutely the correct team to field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.