Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Maybe just maybe this could turn out to be a good thing - with such important games coming up it kind of galvanises the thought that rotation should stop and certain players who have been banging on the managers door wanting to play more now know they have to turn up when given a chance. Mendy, Cancelo and Raheem did themselves no favours today. Anyway onto Wednesday, we have much bigger fish to fry and I suspect Pep will be livid with the lack of movement against ten men.

Anyone else notice their winning goal was offside? Helder Costa is offside in the build up and it never even got looked at.

I have just rewound to look at this.. and it is very, very, very tight. Zinchenko is the player possibly playing him on but have paused it on numerous occasions and I really can’t tell but veering to the decision he was offside.

No excuses.. but surprised it wasn’t at least checked as it is certainly tight.

Reactions: kun
People need to grow a set of balls on here. So what we lost a game that isn't important. We rested the players that we wanted to for the important games. Its all about the cups now
I dread to think what will happen on here if we lose to Dortmund or Chelsea. Can't tell if its children or just the most kneejerk adults in existance who are having a meltdown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.