Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

Match that Leeds performance against the fucking shit show they put in against United. Yorkshire cunts.
We helped them by being shit in front of goal. 29 shots and 1 goal is not good enough.

People need to grow a set of balls on here. So what we lost a game that isn't important. We rested the players that we wanted to for the important games. Its all about the cups now

By that premise, we shouldn't care at all about winning any matches, why even bother to watch, in fact?

It's a results business, as City fans, we should always want to win and certainly care about losing, regardless of the competition.

I've got a bet on us to win one trophy this season, Cups can go in the blink of an eye and, as things stand, we still need to keep the other eye on finishing the job in the league.

As today has shown, nothing can be taken for granted.

Angry just doesn’t describe it. When I saw the lineup it was asking for trouble, but yet again it’s the failure to take chances, 27 of them FFS. The Villa game now becomes huge or this lead will start to evaporate.
A bigger concern, as it was earlier in the season before our run, is we only hit the target with 7.
Out of those 7 I'd suggest that the goal we scored was the only one that was truly dangerous

A classic City defeat although there should of had at least one penalty (Stones) in the first half despite the overall team performance

Eynbil_WYAEKNeR
It gets to the point where it becomes comedy.
Doesn't even show we had 1 man extra for 50% of the game. Mind boggling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.