Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

And if Gundogan, Foden or KDB had come on after 50 minutes and been injured youd be screaming and shouting about Pep making the wrong decision to bring them on.
I don't think I would, but I get your point.

I do regret saying he bottled it though, if anything bringing on Kev would have been bottling it. But I still would have done it if I were in his position.

Very annoyed with this performance, but on a positive note, it’s clear as a day which players that don’t belong to the starting 11 for the rest of the season, and that can only be a good thing as there is no need to rest players any longer as the schedule is not that demanding. From now on, the players on form should play every game.

Imagine he had done and KDB or Dias got injured today? This forum would be going ape shit at Guardiola
Then when we are losing and them samecplayers come on ,they can get injured. Shit happens at any time. We haven't won jack shit yet and 3 points today and it's another premier league game nearer to rest players for other games. We may play our top team on Wednesday and still loose. Same on Saturday. We may only be 8 points clear and then we loose to Tottenham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.