Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

City bring walking football to the Etihad,turgid display,total lack of energy,poor pass selection,the number of brain dead crosses into the box,lack off cohesion between players who practice 4or 5 Times a week yet no player thought to shout when about to be closed down.Pathetic performance,players and management.

i got stick on here for saying sterling mendy jesus would not turn up and not give 100% today for missing out on starting champions league game midweek but the whole team besides stones was shocking

this result was coming for weeks and its the lack of goals or striker. am praying in the summer for haaland
but the truth is we need 2 strikers not just haaland. sterling is finished at city. jesus is not a striker. torres is not suited to premier league football

the media rave about this city squad. but the truth is they who don't play kick the dummy out of the pram when they are picked in meaningless games in the premier league and cups games. if we keep playing this 2nd string the lead in the league come down fast. utd will keep getting help and dodgy pens and say thank you for the 3 points

pep should be all over the players in the dressing room it was not good enough and you got shown up to a team that played with 10 men for the whole of the 2nd half ? if was pep i would be offering the door to mendy sterling jesus right now and say fuck off and don't come back

forget winning anything other than the premier league just get the title in the bag and then rebuild in the summer
we are not that good a squad people think we are. over paid players are taking up spaces on the bench that youth could be used. there is 3 or 4 good youth players good enough right now for a place in this squad

mendy sterling jesus aguero garcia torres thank you and good bye

Pep what you should say in post match interview is

“sorry I got it wrong today. Why I asked stones to play as a striker & midfielder instead of defender cost us & maybe I should bring Kev on & foden on much earlier”

I don't get how he can blame the defensive unit. It was an individual mistake for the first goal, the 2nd was a counter whilst we were pushing.

52 shots in 2 PL games with 1 goal against Leeds ain't the fucking defence.

yep.. what do people not understand about this.
Maybe the players think that too, , we have bounced back when we lost to the rags, we need to do same, if we lose momentum we could get nervy, then struggle. Still thought this team should have won today though

Mendy’s crosses are as useless as a pork rib is to a vegetarian.

There is no way that he can remain with us if there is a possible chance of moving him on.

Not all his fault with bad injuries, but I cant see him ever being up to task.

A replacement is definitely needed in the transfer window if money can be found.

Look we are are fantastic side,but nothing is a given champions to be are ruthless in situations like today,we have seen this before but really if your looking to win even the champions league then you sometimes need to knuckle down and grind things out or come from behind we can’t even do it against 10 men in a league game at home ffs,it’s absolutely appalling ..

Imagine he had done and KDB or Dias got injured today? This forum would be going ape shit at Guardiola
It’s a fair point mate but we do this and then we still end up having to throw the cavalry on albeit not KDB or Dias. For me you get yourself into a winning position then pull them off. Im Probably just pissed off about the result but imo it was the wrong side to start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.