Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

I think people who post we lost today because of Pep being too arrogant might just be the most stupid of all stupid people.
Pep is the first manager to lose all games because he both talks up the opposition in pre-match pressers and is too arrogant. Even when we win games this is a problem, he's a fraud and we should get rid of him. At least according to our fans.

You just cannot make 7 changes and expect the team to perform just fine. Especially when 5 or 6 of the changes are downgrades. I said to myself "we're going to lose this", after about 5 minutes and I am no genius.

Warning shot today to Pep - he has to be careful, I expect the Rags to win tomorrow and the gap to be 8 points when they win their game in hand.
Villa & Palace tricky games but good thing is they don't have anything to play for, however the 4 after that against Chelsea, Newcastle, Brighton & Everton are the games when the opposition will have things to play for.
History tells us that an 8 point lead with 6 games to go can go horribly wrong.

i got stick on here for saying sterling mendy jesus would not turn up and not give 100% today for missing out on starting champions league game midweek but the whole team besides stones was shocking

this result was coming for weeks and its the lack of goals or striker. am praying in the summer for haaland
but the truth is we need 2 strikers not just haaland. sterling is finished at city. jesus is not a striker. torres is not suited to premier league football

the media rave about this city squad. but the truth is they who don't play kick the dummy out of the pram when they are picked in meaningless games in the premier league and cups games. if we keep playing this 2nd string the lead in the league come down fast. utd will keep getting help and dodgy pens and say thank you for the 3 points

pep should be all over the players in the dressing room it was not good enough and you got shown up to a team that played with 10 men for the whole of the 2nd half ? if was pep i would be offering the door to mendy sterling jesus right now and say fuck off and don't come back

forget winning anything other than the premier league just get the title in the bag and then rebuild in the summer
we are not that good a squad people think we are. over paid players are taking up spaces on the bench that youth could be used. there is 3 or 4 good youth players good enough right now for a place in this squad

mendy sterling jesus aguero garcia torres thank you and good bye
Torres has been here 5 minutes but the rest just not good enough at the minute

If the rags pick up 3 points tomorrow, I’ll be seriously worried. Villa away, Palace away, Chelsea competing for the CL places, struggling Newcastle and struggling Brighton are all tough fixtures to come for us. Don’t get the over confidence on this forum. Not over by a long way in my opinion.
and on top of this, our performances are nowhere near as good as they were until March.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.