Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

The performance of that team selection.

We started Aké, Mendy, Zinch, Torres and Sterling, all of whom are either out of form and/or lack game-time.

Of course it was a poor performance.

I'm not happy about it but can see the bigger picture so I refuse to lose my shit over it.

But apparently that makes me a "Happy Clapping JCL" so I'll leave the moaning and wailing to all the bigger blues than me. (That's not aimed at you btw.)
Clearly not a Happy Clapper and you're right definitely some risk with the team selection.

The frustration for me is you can predict if we're losing at HT we won't win no matter what team is selection.

Pep must know the stats so why not try some different, throw Dias on and put him and Stones upfront. Anything apart from the sterile sideways rut we got stuck in today.

Clearly not a Happy Clapper and you're right definitely some risk with the team selection.

The frustration for me is you can predict if we're losing at HT we won't win no matter what team is selection.

Pep must know the stats so why not try some different, throw Dias on and put him and Stones upfront. Anything apart from the sterile sideways rut we got stuck in today.

Is that you, Stuart?

;-)

Wonder what would have happened if Ferran was up top with Raz on the right and Gabby on the left? Feels like they’d all be in their best positions then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.