Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

I repeat: “...players are tired and probably more frustrated than we are, so right after the game...”

I’m going to assume they were ALL tired after the game, esp the players who don’t play 90 mins too often,
I repeat

How the fuck could Sterling be tired

Ake was taken off and Torres did fuck all except score the goal

Stones must be floored

He was a man possessed today and worked his bollocks off

Sometimes these bad days happen.

The number of shots is misleading, as while we did have some good chances, it wasn't as many as that makes it seem, our xG was about 2, and we scored 1, should have scored a few more perhaps, but it happens. Leeds scoring their only 2 shots is more annoying imo.

Pep did nothing wrong, the fringe players playing together looked odd... expectedly. But they needed minutes. We got away with heavy rotation against Fulham and Leicester, and didn't today, was bound to happen when we rotate that much. Lacking the big creators like KdB and Mahrez, while putting Cancelo out wide hindered making more quality chances.

Of course we should feel upset, but don't let it hang you, move on from it, Dortmund and Chelsea were the priorities, there was a reason for the rotation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.