Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

flip side of winning 3 or fewer cups but going down in infamy worse than the Geordies for bottling the title to the Rags from an unassailable position. Know which I prefer, just get the job done which we should be capable of without slip-ups like this.
Imo we can live in fear forever and settle for what was minimum, or try to shoot for the stars and see what it gives. Newcastle of the 90s cannot be compared with City squad. Realistically how much chance do you think of the rags wining more than 5 of their remaining matches? And do you think we won't be able to string 2 wins together in the league even if we give the bare minimum? How much £ would you bet on that? Their squad is shite, and on red fatigue since a month.

I see Sterling's getting racist abuse this afternoon. What the fuck is wrong with people? Criticising him for his form is one thing. He's a big boy, I'm sure he can handle that. But to start chucking monkey emojis around is Neanderthal thinking.
Shocking by anybody doing that.

Taking Ake, a defender, off and putting a midfielder on was a mistake it made us more susceptible to the counter which Leeds quickly realised, should have brought Walker on if Ake couldn’t do 90mins Sterling was himself, a most frustrating player, he trips himself up he runs into defenders rather than space and miss hits the ball far too often I doubt anyone thinks we will score if he’s involved in a counter When did he last have a good game?

Last edited:
This is pretty much a rerun of the post match thread when we struggled to a draw at there's.
I see Sterling's getting racist abuse this afternoon. What the fuck is wrong with people? Criticising him for his form is one thing. He's a big boy, I'm sure he can handle that. But to start chucking monkey emojis around is Neanderthal thinking.
Indeed.

Absolutely shameful we have a bunch of brain-dead idiots doing this.

No excuse. We had more than enough good players to win today. It just goes to show that we don’t have enough match winners but plenty of squad members.
I agree. But the point is in the grand scheme we don't absolutely need the win and it's a risk worth taking. On another day we could have won that game comfortably if luck went our way.

And you can’t tell me that this wouldn’t be the game when Dias gets flattened like Van Dyke and doesn’t play again for a year. It’s clear that the most important games this fortnight are the Dortmund games, so there’s no harm in putting those first. That’s an advantage we have over Dortmund (by doing so well in the league, while they’re fighting for European qualification) so we should use it.

We’re not going to lose the league by losing this game to Leeds.
And you think the rubbish served up today sets us up for Dortmund ?
Real confidence booster that was.....

Imo we can live in fear forever and settle for what was minimum, or try to shoot for the stars and see what it gives. Newcastle of the 90s cannot be compared with City squad. Realistically how much chance do you think of the rags wining more than 5 of their remaining matches? And do you think we won't be able to string 2 wins together in the league even if we give the bare minimum? How much £ would you bet on that? Their squad is shite, and on red fatigue since a month.
was just putting the other side up against the over-enthusiasm after the past 2 games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.