Leeds United (A) Post Match Thread

I imagine the scousers will beat them quite comfortably though. And they have already taken points from Chelsea away.
They didnt though they conceded 3 goals & it took a last minute pen to beat them. We were one mistake away from beating Leeds despite having both senior strikers injured.
Liverpool are better than us at the moment but let's see how well they'd do without Mane & Salah v Leeds or alot ofvteams tbh.
Thats equivalent to us without Aguero & Jesus.
It's a long season mate. They'll be times when everyone has bad luck, injuries etc. Dippers included

It could easily have been 4-0 after 20 minutes. Poor finishing again except for KdB and his free kick. Then an individula mistake again costs us. Saying that, Mendy has to go!

i know what your saying but the goals have to come or else after 30mintues we are cannon fodder
better teams will hurt us badly if we don't sort out the fitness, forget 2 weeks rest without league football most the squad are internationals and will play for there country 2 twice and add the travel then its back to grind

city need to sign new players a striker left back and attacking midfield if possible, because we have champions league football and can not slip up again in the league or it will really be mission impossible catching liverpool

Think the Leicester result really did a number on many posters on here.

I'm more disappointed with tonight tbh.

Leicester was a disaster with a weak defence vs a side set up to exploit our weakness.

Tonight we played a team who just took us on at our own game.

Poveda, looked livelier than many of our players. If he was still at City he wouldn't normally be even on the bench, nor would he have deserved to be. Leeds wouldn't have one starter in a usual City team.

We are not right, at all.

But at least we had two cbs, for the first time in a year.

Think the Leicester result really did a number on many posters on here.

It's not just the Leicester result. It's witnessing the same weaknesses as last season. It's realising that we were extremely fortunate to win against Wolves and to pick up a point today. If we don't improve then we'll finish mid-table. The results don't lie.

Sorry to say it but there is nobody out on the pitch to steady the ship when waters get choppy - a calming hand on the tiller.....WE MISS KOMPANY and I am not sure they come along that often
Kompany was here when we had relatively poor seasons in 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17 and did little to get us near the title in those seasons. He also made a fucking shit load of mistakes in his time with us.

A great player, a great leader, we obviously do miss him in some respects, but our major problems are not from missing Kompany.

Our number one issue is our finishing. But nobody seems to be taking about our number two issue at the moment which is our forwards and attacking mids giving the ball away and not winning it back up high.

Our defenders and defensive issues are well down the list for me.

The reason we dropped 2pts tonight is that Pep refuses to see that we need both a leader on the pitch and a 3rd striker. If this continues like this we will stand no chance of qualifying for next season's Champions League or Europa League. To me it looks like Pep hasn't a clue what to do.I

Yet again a great first half but a crap second half. That is now the 3rd game in a row that that has happened this season. Pep needs to get it sorted before the next game. That is what he is paid to do, if he can't get it done, then maybe it maybe time for Pep to go.

If this carries on we will be closer to relegation then being Champions. For us to be Champions we need to win the remaining 35 games. That will never happen. We seem to have lost the idea how to come a game once we have the lead.

They didnt though they conceded 3 goals & it took a last minute pen to beat them. We were one mistake away from beating Leeds despite having both senior strikers injured.
Liverpool are better than us at the moment but let's see how well they'd do without Mane & Salah v Leeds or alot ofvteams tbh.
Thats equivalent to us without Aguero & Jesus.
It's a long season mate. They'll be times when everyone has bad luck, injuries etc. Dippers included

Good post, but we both know their key players just don't pick up injuries. Not that I want them too, I just can't figure it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.