Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

Did you see the state of the matchday thread in the first half?
I won’t go anywhere near it. I can only presume none of them have either the slightest understanding of how sport in general, and football in particular work, or have ever been anywhere near the ground when there’s a match on.

Get in! Professional performance in a must win game. Weirdly thought we were below par but at the same time in complete control.

Maybe fortunate we played an undercooked struggling Leeds side, have to be better than that with the upcoming fixture list but a wins a win.

Take it move on, that's the business now, let's stick a run together and show arsenal what's needed to compete with the big boys. It's a long time since they were winning leagues on 80+ points, the standard is unprecedented, let's see if they can really compete.

I counted 14 good to easy chances in the first half, including the goal

Should have been 7 nil up at the break !!

Motm for me was kdb. Gundog was class. Defence or rather rodri were excellent at stopping attacks.

Leeds were poor, hacking away at our players, managed to get excited by the crowd but let down by their talent.

Ref was confusing tbh. I prefer early yellows to stop any twattery. He also got some things just plain wrong.

Overall a good win. Haaland could’ve maybe should have had another hattrick. When 3-0 up we made it harder for ourselves and gave Leeds a sniff and a goal.

Hopefully the start of an amazing g run because we need it. No relaxing whatsoever.

I think every PL-player is allowed to kick Greskish. Happy he smiles it off most of the time. Just imagine he had the Balotelli character. Grealish himself was getting better and better in the 2nd half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.