Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

Whilst I agree completely that we were all very happy about Grealish getting to and winning the ball and his two assists. His first half performance was atrocious, his finishing was abysmal and he deserved the criticism. It’s beyond belief that his finishing can be so poor, over and over again. He’s just so wasteful which is so frustrating and costly, his missed chances can easily lose us points and were one of the main reasons we went out in last years Semi vs Madrid. As a forward myself I honestly can’t understand how he can be so bad, he should be doing an extra hour or two every training session to work on his composure and finishing.
I do agree broadly with your comments..but JG has hardly kicked a ball in 8 weeks,it was a terrible pitch to play on,which,for a touch player is a problem..and given the blustery conditions and hostile away crowd,not to mention kicked to Fuck at every opportunity...I'd say the lad did well.
The state of that pitch was a disgrace,and many technical errors were made by very good footballers last night because of it.
Pep even mis -hit his water bottle effort,it twas a difficult night!! ; )

Whilst I agree completely that we were all very happy about Grealish getting to and winning the ball and his two assists. His first half performance was atrocious, his finishing was abysmal and he deserved the criticism. It’s beyond belief that his finishing can be so poor, over and over again. He’s just so wasteful which is so frustrating and costly, his missed chances can easily lose us points and were one of the main reasons we went out in last years Semi vs Madrid. As a forward myself I honestly can’t understand how he can be so bad, he should be doing an extra hour or two every training session to work on his composure and finishing.
Didn't Pep say he scores them in training?

I do agree broadly with your comments..but JG has hardly kicked a ball in 8 weeks,it was a terrible pitch to play on,which,for a touch player is a problem..and given the blustery conditions and hostile away crowd,not to mention kicked to Fuck at every opportunity...I'd say the lad did well.
The state of that pitch was a disgrace,and many technical errors were made by very good footballers last night because of it.
Pep even mis -hit his water bottle effort,it twas a difficult night!! ; )

8-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.